Reviews for Riding the Line Between Love and Hate
rockon88 chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
Why have you abandoned such a brilliant fanfic!?
Ugh. This story was absolutely amazing! I loved reading it! I loved the different characters, some canon others not, and I loved their personalities!
Please update...although it's been like 9 years.
xx
Isabel chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Haha this is my favorite chapter! I love this fic!
reader13 chapter 33 . 9/29/2008
i LOVE katie/oliver stories, this one's great!
annikaa chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
REALY REALY good!
callmefall chapter 14 . 5/3/2008
hey, love the story, but i'm pretty sure you meant to say 'platonic', because plutonic means mass of igneous rock... you might want to change that!

love the story!
Yannae chapter 33 . 2/13/2008
hi! are you going to finish this story? 'cause it's really nice and enjoying to read and stuff (a) byee!
LadySnowTheStark chapter 33 . 10/2/2007
haha *laughs nervously* please excuse my previous crazy review. this is excellent and i look forward to reading more.
LadySnowTheStark chapter 22 . 10/2/2007
oh sorry! i think i sent the wrong review. but this story id definately great
fantasygirl26 chapter 33 . 7/4/2007
This was a wonderful story. It was heartwarming and suspenseful and witty and I loved it! Thank You for writing it!
Tina chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
hey do you think you could tell me the deal on "guys and cold showers"? i have no idea what that is...:P but i lke your story! its really cool and i'm sort of like Katie this one time i made such an awful pun ( it was : portable portables. "get it ?" i say to friend" a portable thats portable!") and laughed for an hour lol keep on writting hehe haha yay katie:) i like the name oliver:)

sorry i was so random. i like fred and george too! hey do you like lily and james fics i love them

tina

email me
FallenMystery chapter 33 . 5/23/2007
Ugh, i went out of town, so it took me forever to get back to this fic! I LOVE it! Ohmygoodness! Your KBOW style is subtly different from any of the ones i have read on FF, and I think it's positively fantastic. Keep writing!

FallenMystery chapter 28 . 5/16/2007
...h-ott!...

FallenMystery chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
I think that you and I have a love-hate relationship. Lol. I LOVE THIS! Kudos

blcw chapter 33 . 4/6/2007
your probably never go to read this seeing as its been forever since u finished this but great story, i loved how it showed katies personality and that her and olivers relationship had problems but it wasnt because of flint trying to get to her or her having some family issue it was just her insecurities its something alot of teenagers go through i guess it made it more easy to read without thinking that she was some sort of damsel in destress. sometimes i couldn't stop smiling and laughing while other times i actually sighed from the sweet things that happened or from frustration at some of their actions. neways you should consider writing more, it doesn't look like you have in ages its a real shame. thanx for the story.
gulistanlik chapter 33 . 12/3/2006
This fic is what ruled! I was up all night yesterday reading till chappie 29. Then I finished the rest of course. Wow. This is such a wonderful fic. It's not over the board. It's not exaggerated. There aren't any MarySues...as far as I can think...and tis' lovely. Fluffy and warm and fuzzy!

Or food wise, like a warm mug of hot chocolate- not too hot and not too cold. Just right. :D

Keep up the good work, this is certainly going on my favourites! I hope to read your other fics too. Oh and how I found this fic of yours- someone recommended it to me because I'm a newbie with Ollie and Katie. In fact this is the third fic I've ever read of the pairing. Hope to read some more!

Gulistanlik