Reviews for Mr Darcy's Torment
fastreader12 chapter 13 . 6/30
If you could kindly update soon, I would be very grateful.I love your story and I cannot wait to see where it will go.
Jansfamily4 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Oh WOW...scary story. I can't wait for the next chapter. If Lizzy thinks she has trouble with Collins she should see what Darcy has waiting for him. Bad mojo...
Jansfamily4 chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
And I am supposed to go to sleep soon? Maybe one more chapter. Scared and loving it
Beccaboo139 chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
Can't wait for an update! You ha e a very interesting plot, so different from everything I've read!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Please continue to update. It is an excellent suspense story and I beg of you to allow me to see the end.
Autumnmissa chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
More Please!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Oh poor Lucy :( So happy to have you back though and thanks for the recap, always helpful after a delay.
Holyscrapp chapter 11 . 4/22/2016
In response to Guest review stating: "In canon, Bingley's meeting with the Bennet ladies was shortened by Darcy's abrupt departure from Wickham. What ever happened to Bingley in this chapter - did Spock beam him up to the Enterprise? Why did he not escort them also to their aunt's house and later on to Longbourn?"

Hi, it has already been pointed out that I neglected to have the Bennets take their farewell formally from Mr Bingley in CH 12. Bingley did not accompany the ladies to their aunt's home in canon. I will make sure to go back and clarify what he is doing.
In response to Guest review stating: "Your summary does not agree with what was written in the last chapter: Darcy stopped at the White Hart only to take care of basic needs and took off again on a hired horse without noticing his own carriage there. There is no mention of him stopping for the night at any inn. Is there a chapter missing?"

No, there is no chapter missing. There are 2-3 stops along the route from Pemberley to Hertfordshire that I designated: Market Harborough (Three Swans Inn) the closest to Pemberley, then Kensington (the original town the Colonel & Georgiana had planned to stop in for the night prior to the accident; it is further south and approximately 1 day's travel from Pemberley), and the other was at the White Hart which was approximately 1 day's travel from Kensington. Netherfield is about 1 day's travel from the White Hart. It took 2.5-3 days of long travel between Pemberley and Netherfield. Darcy was riding hard and pushed his horse. He stopped at the White Hart only to switch horses and rode on hard to Market Harborough probably a bit into dark (since sun sets earlier in the autumn/winter) due to his worry for Georgianna. The Col and GD are traveling a bit slower due to Georgiana's injury. If it is confusing, I will go back and see if I can clarify. Made perfect sense to me when I mapped it out after researching how fast a man on horseback could travel vs how fast a carriage could travel, how many miles one horse could travel if pushed hard, how many times/miles a carriage would stop to change horses, etc.

Robin
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
Lily Draco chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
An interesting chapter. So much going on. I am glad to see Mr. Darcy deciding to return. I wonder if Mr. Collins is the one who took Elizabeth's ribbon. As similar set down as she gave to her sisters might put him off his course to have her as a wife. I am curious as to what she'll come up with to discourage the man. I look forward to more.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
Wow! This chapter was very fitting. I congered you . been thinkin bout this story recently.
Spoookee! Was that actually meshistopheles? Really? And what did they do to that silly Scullery maid? Wait, don't tell me. Id rather not know. Spoookee. Poor Darcy he's got all sorts of evil after him. I hope he gets back to Lizzy in one piece.
Truly terrifying post. Still shaking. But loved it! Post soon. Cheers.
RebeccaT9000 chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
This is delightful! I just read through in a few hours and I can't wait to read more!
Holyscrapp chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
AliasKelly, OMGoodness! Thank you for pointing that out about Bingley. I guess I was leaving it implied that he left properly. lol Easy fix. :) - Robin
AliasKelly chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
Bingley is starting to make me angry with his blatant neglect of his duties, unless, of course, some outside agent stole Darcy's letter... By the way, in the last chapter (12) you left Bingley standing in the street, apparently, without a proper leave-taking when the rest of the assembled party moved on to the Phillips house.

Eager here for more of this intriguing tale, so I hope you don't run across any more stumbling blocks!