Reviews for The Lifestyle
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 4/28
This was hot ;)
NarniaUnknown chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This was amazing! You should continue it as a story maybe not as a really long story but a moderte length type (?) like 20 chapters or less? I find the plot good and I fell like there could be some beautiful angst or hurt/comfort that could be added into it, so it gives people the feels they they wish to deny. I'm just kinda rambling and not making much sense am I? Well I think I make sense.. anyway make it into a story if you want that is.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
oh i liked the ending jack was being a bit cheeky, oh please, please, please, please put another chapter out!
I'm Running Out Of Time chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
That was great, and not just because of the smut. The writing is amazing, great grammar and storyline. It's rare to find a smut with more storyline then just fucking.
midillu chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
MORE PLS
MyHeartsDesire chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Please tell me you're gonna write more for this. It can't just be a one shot its way too good
intrigued chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Hope there's more!
Treehugeer chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Wow. That was hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I've always shipped Pitch/Jack... but DAMN, I now totally ship Bunny/Jack as well! Please update soon!
Chaos chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
(/) *fangirling frantically while blushing like crazy* Holy sh** that was HOT! And I am curious as to how Aster will answer Jack's last question hehehehe

PLEASE update with the next chapter soon! :D :D :D