Reviews for Reckless Flames
RSM0916 chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
Great story! I loved it! I’m reading your revision next! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2018
Ä
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2018
lol that part with the chair
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2018
I really like your story. Especially the part where Jace cuddles with Clary and refuses to let go..
Jling chapter 23 . 4/5/2018
Hello ! that wasn’t me but I read this AN an just wanted to say hey and I hope all is well . I truly love your story. I hope to see more from you!
Take care
Nic Craft chapter 16 . 4/5/2018
Hi! I'm a devout Christian, but I've been struggling a little in my faith. I've tried telling those closest to me, but they keep thinking that I'm trying to reject God or that I can just magically make myself believe again. And that's just not how it works. I've been reading your story and your author notes. (I love your story by the way! Great job!) You just seem like a very nice person, and I'd rather get advice from you because you're an outsider looking in. Plus, I feel like you won't judge me. If you don't want to reply, that's okay. But if you do, I'd love some advice. Thank you very much!
reemarie36 chapter 2 . 1/1/2018
Ooooo I like!
halfway2go chapter 22 . 3/14/2017
I love both your stories. But please don't delete this story!
bayloo7 chapter 2 . 3/2/2017
I've also just now realized you already finished the story! HECK YEAH. This is all I'm going to be doing for the next day:)
bayloo7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
I really like this story. The tribal look is awesome! They should have some kind of adventure in the forest or get lost in there or something, Clary and Jace I mean. Keep writing man, and I'll keep reading!
Bmw chapter 22 . 2/25/2017
Wow! You did it:) and you posted the full version in one day:) good for you! It came out better then the first version!
my.soul.is.in.books chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
wow it's amazing!
AFourAddict chapter 19 . 2/5/2017
Wow! Poor Clary! That would be terrible!
AFourAddict chapter 18 . 2/5/2017
My favorite parts, by far, are the scenes of Clary and Jace growing closer and closer.
AFourAddict chapter 17 . 2/4/2017
You have done a wonderful job of portraying Jonathan as a creep!