Reviews for Naïve No More
cherryberrygal22 chapter 23 . 9/9
Its sooo amazing please please update i wanna know what happens next its amazing!' Keep up the great work!
Revanchist21 chapter 24 . 9/6
This story is getting good. Keep up the good work man!
cherryberrygal22 chapter 24 . 7/16
Its sooo good i wanna see more its absolutely amazing shows real love and friendship between team 7 and sakura stronger than she was in the anime dont change anything keep going its going great! Love the story!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 24 . 7/11
good!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 17 . 7/11
! whaaaaah?
Moonacre BunBun chapter 16 . 7/11
that's mybaby!

-totally my mom
Maggie chapter 10 . 6/25
This is a really fun story! I'm enjoying it a lot, thanks for writing it! I just want to let you know that it seems like Sakura walked out of the hospital on a still-broken leg in Chapter 10. Not a big deal, easy to fix, and I was so excited about Sakura and Naruto bonding that I almost forgot to mention it. Keep up the good work!
Akira Desuuu chapter 24 . 3/27
Read chapter 24 and I like it so far.
When will the sound 4 make their move? Will Sasuke take Sakura and Naruto with him?
It's not I hate Hinata but I just love Sakura so much. She the one that develop that much, from zero to goddess. My queen! I love Sakura character and she bit darker and quite evil. Thank you so much I really enjoy this story. So please update soon. I'm looking forward to it
Wow it's really amazing! I love how you decided to make Sakura dark but still protective of her teammates. Not like usually innocent and happy. Keep up your good work and update soon. I'm waiting for next action
HI! I miss you! Where you been. Please comeback and update soon. It's really amazing story please don't abandoned it. Hope you can clear your problem and writing again, I really enjoy your story. Comeback soon okay?! Ja nee~
Love the fanfic, and how each of them is developing, it'd be noche though, if Sakura discovers her ninjutsu element affinity.
Looking forward for a new chapter!
redruby8 chapter 24 . 2/14
I love the team dynamic you set up. I'm kind of hoping this turns out to be a team 7 love story dont really see a lot of good ones anymore. When Sakura's eyes goes white is that Inner or does she now have a special power too? I also love "Sasuke moved to her and his hand gently grasped her hair, pulling her head forward so that their forheads were touching." I think is cute and show a lot of love between them as friends. Should do that more often, just seems so innocent.
Killercat3 chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
its soooo good plz update soon
S.L Samahin chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
Para: Azura Songstress
Me encanta tu fic es grandioso!, podrías hacerlo un NaruSasuSaku threesome? Eso seria grandioso, por favor, te lo ruego. Con Muchas Esperanzas.
S.L Samahin
(Please translate this with Google Translate.
I speak Spanish)