Reviews for Naïve No More
Alicia chapter 24 . 6/25
Omg I nearly died. This story is so amazing and I know you haven't updated in like, two years, but I just had to leave this review. Really wished the dynamic between the three had been like this for real. Keep up the good work
I just read through the entire story, and just wanted to say I would love it if you continued it, even after all this time! I absolutely love the relationship and bond between team seven, something. That is surprisingly hard to find in fanfiction. The way you craft their bonds and how they act toward eachother, I find amazing, and the way you allow Sakura to grow as a character without ridiculous developments, is great.
no keep going it is good. i am enjoying the story. i need you to continue please...
bluedog44 chapter 15 . 5/4
I guess he also forgot to tell her that her match was first...
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 5/2
That’s because you don’t pay attention to them except Sasuke!
You’re a poor excuse for a sensei!
Will Sasuke and Naruto learn about Inner Sakura? I really hope so!
Queen Mo-Freakin chapter 11 . 3/10
My jaw fucking dropped when she offered herself up to Jiraiya! I felt like I was having a heartattack! My heart was beating so fucking fast OMG
Teizan chapter 24 . 12/7/2017
Nice ending point, tbh.
cherryberrygal22 chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
Its sooo amazing please please update i wanna know what happens next its amazing!' Keep up the great work!
Revanchist21 chapter 24 . 9/6/2017
This story is getting good. Keep up the good work man!
cherryberrygal22 chapter 24 . 7/16/2017
Its sooo good i wanna see more its absolutely amazing shows real love and friendship between team 7 and sakura stronger than she was in the anime dont change anything keep going its going great! Love the story!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 24 . 7/11/2017
good!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 17 . 7/11/2017
! whaaaaah?
Moonacre BunBun chapter 16 . 7/11/2017
that's mybaby!

-totally my mom
Maggie chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
This is a really fun story! I'm enjoying it a lot, thanks for writing it! I just want to let you know that it seems like Sakura walked out of the hospital on a still-broken leg in Chapter 10. Not a big deal, easy to fix, and I was so excited about Sakura and Naruto bonding that I almost forgot to mention it. Keep up the good work!
Akira Desuuu chapter 24 . 3/27/2017
Read chapter 24 and I like it so far.
When will the sound 4 make their move? Will Sasuke take Sakura and Naruto with him?