Reviews for THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS PRESENT
boscolvr chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
Absolutely LOVED this chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully Lucas isn't hurt TOO bad ;)
Frankie McStein chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
I'm so worried about Lucas! What happens next? Please real life, leave him alone. Let us read more!
Kiddo chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
great chapter, i liked it a lot and i 'm looking forward to next part of your story.

but christmas in july ?

where do you come from? where i come from we seleprate christmas on december the 24. and we have no snow in july. we have only snow in the winter month!

but i'm sure you meant something diffrent :-)
Reba chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
JULES,

Thanks for the update on this story. I loved the first chapter. The second is also terrific; I can't wait to see what happens while skiing. I'm wondering about those caves you mentioned in that first chapter...
Slacker Queen chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Just yet? Girl, if you ever dissapear on us I will personally hunt you down! *BG*This was a great chapter Jules! I loved it! I loved Lucas' little prank as well, too bad it back fired. lol I'll definitely be checking back! LaterZ!
Kiddo chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
yes, there is the next part :-)

i wated ages too.

i read it and liked it a lot.

i'm waiting for the next part.
Frankie McStein chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
About time this was updated, I've beed waiting ages, just like eryone else I guess. Well done on another fantastic piece of writting, please be true and get more up soon, please?
Kiddo chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
hi,

you wrote, you saw lucas never with more than three or four outfits the whole time the show was running.

you got me really thinking. i thought this isn't true. and therefore i watched 14 seaquest episodes from the first season.

in this 14 episodes lucas had 10 different trousers, 9 different tshirts, 6 different pullovers, 3 diffrent jackets and 9 different shirts.

but hey, this is fanfiction, it must not be true.

when comes the next part of your story?

i'm waiting and waiting and waiting...

please don't be mad with my bad english, normally i speak and write an other language.
Ihni chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I like it. I want to read the rest, because knowing your stories, this won't stay so fluffy and happy for long, will it?

Hehe, I can't wait to read the rest.
LoMaRiBa chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
This is a great start. For someone who doesn't have experience with snow, you do a fairly good job, though in my experience, it doesn't make much of a squishy sound. Lucus probably wouldn't get that wet just by falling. It takes a bit for the snow to melt through your clothes-if you wipe it off right away, it won't melt on you.

I can't wait for the next part.
Kiddo chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
hi,

oh i love this story. it's great.

i'm looking forward for the next part.

everyday i look at this page and search for the next part, i hope it comes soon.

Kiddo
Manu chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Very good, please continue soon! I really liked the part when the crew wrapped Lucas up as a present.
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Hey Jules!

Well I know I helped you with this story, but I never really reviewed, so here I am. :)

I love this! This whole story thus far is awesome! That prank on Lucas was extremely funny and heart warming. I can't wait to see what Lucas has in store for the rest of the crew! You're doing a wonderful job! Keep up the excellent work! Post again soon! LaterZ!

*Sammie*

BTW: You left your notes in this part. IF you would like to replace this chapter without deleting the whole story and re-creating it and don't know how, let me know and I'll be glad to help. :) LaterZ!
DarkLiz chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
I really hope u mean wot u said about finishing some of ur fics. Some of the 1s u havent done much on for ages r ones that im following an dit REALLY starting 2 annoy me. NE way, I really like this, tying lucas up in ribon was fantasic I was giggling all through. Do more son. Think of it as an Xmas pressie for ur faithful fans
Heidi chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
What a wonderful story. I loved it!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2