Reviews for Yugi and The Christmas Mouse
CAT chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
Millenia Star chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Another great story! Please write more!_
Starry Eyed Bunny chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Totaly FREAKY COOL! LOvE it! Yippy dances around like for evea then relizes there is someone staring at her! Well anyways so good! Please NEW Chapter soon! Please? Gives the puppy dog pout
Anya1 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
*humming Yugi the Red nose Reindeer to herself* one word. HAHAHAHA! I love it. Too funny, I think my parents think I have gone insane (what they don't know) from laughing so hard. I can not wait for the next chapter. If I get down on my hands and knees, will the next part be out soon?

Kris: No.

Anyway, great job. Hope you had a great christmas and I hope to talk to you soon.
Anya1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Heh, elf huh? I like it. Great job. Can't wait to read the next chappie. *goes to read the next one*
tigonwolf chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
O0O O.M.G.!yugi's going to run over my grandma!aaahhh!i wounder what color he is hmmm...a red fured reindeer!move over rudy there's a new red reindeer and his name is yugi! yugi the red fured reindeer had a vary shiny coat but when everyone saw it

they cameded suicide!

now he's a trophie on my wall

now from x-mas day and so on!

now when santa comes down the chimny

he faints from blood loose!

hheehehe i'm evil some times..oh and if posseble can i be in the next story? if your full on charactors for the next shadow wolf story with friends and stuff don't put me in if you can' good luck on the next story!i'll be reveiwing every chapter you put out and so on if possible..cool new story !i wounder is everyone going to be a reindeer or just some of them?oh X-MAS,KWANZA,andHANUKKAH!

later sparky16!
Danachii chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Cute! That's all I can say! It's so cute! Can't wait for you to write the next chapter! _
Jenni chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Great story, J! I love the way this is going. Moore soon, yes! Aaah, if only I were so inspired to write a Christmas story!

Malik: *snorts* Thank Ra you haven't.

He's so cute when he's RUDE!

Malik: I know. Admire me as you will...
Yamatano chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Not bad, keep up the good work. I hope the next chapters are hilarious.

"GET UP, GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!"

-Disturbed, Down with the Sickness
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
_ i finally manage to review this! *Wooo!*

my stupid comp! Dun let me review things! *bangs the Comp with a spatula* WMAHHAHHA BEHOLD THE MIGHTY POWER OF THE HOlY CAKE SPATULA OF DOOM!

*pplz stare at her* o.o;;; ehheeh the review! *tosses Spatula into the outer space thingys*

. the review is...

FANTASTIC PEICE OF WORK! ANOTHER YET GREAT EXCELLENT PIECE! *bonks CAPS with the spatula* . Please continue if you do have the time cuz this really rocks! )
Lily Frost chapter 1 . 12/22/2002