Reviews for Right Here Waiting
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I just love this fic. *Sigh* Suboshi really sacrificed too much for Yui...
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This is wonderful. You are much better at writing than you think that you are. I liked it a lot. I expecally like the way that you made the scroll into Suboshi's diary. (I'm right about this, aren't I? It would be very embarsing if the scroll wasen't really his diary. *_*) I hope that I'll be able to read more of your writings in the future. Great job.
Teyka chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
OMG! That was SO GOOD! I was almost crying at the end... Wha! Your writing style's eally well done, keep up the good work!
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
A beautiful story.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Awww! That was so sweet! ;_; I love how you made Yui feel bad about Suboshi, yet also be grateful to him that she was so happy with Tetsuya now. Too many Yui-after-the-OAVs fics have Yui in a spiral of depression because of Suboshi, and either ignore Tetsuya or act like he's some replacement...;; I like how you handled the Tetsuya/Yui/Suboshi thing so well!
Rujia chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Ohh... this is wonderful. Suboshi's journal was a great idea for this. Very moving and touching as it progressed. I kinda expected Yui to be a bit more grieved about it, especially if she had no idea in the first place.