Reviews for The 'Forever' Series
brankel1 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Awesome.
super-heroine-addict chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
please finish this i really like the story
Psycho Tangerine chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
I liked these little stories.
littlewhitelie91 chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
i love it it is so interesting pms
jenny chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
sounds cool. want ashley/andros to become couple! not mentions of. can't wait for the rest. cause this fic ain't done yet.
jenny chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
oh god. one of the reasons rocky wasn't on the red ranger get together. i bet you had thsi idea tucked in your head all along, huh?
Iri chapter 10 . 3/1/2004
Love ya sis. As always you rock.
jadedXelement chapter 10 . 2/6/2004
yaye you updated! this was a pretty good chapter even though it was short and considering i dont really know the characters. well can't wait for the next chapter.
andrea chapter 10 . 2/1/2004
update soon.
jadedXelement chapter 9 . 1/21/2004
hey i know its been a while since your last update but i hope your stilling writing this story or have it saved somewhere on your desktop. i know how writters blocks get sometimes [if thats your situation]
well just wanted to let you know i enjoyed your story and what you got going so far :D. so who's the phantom, i have an idea because you haven't mentioned a certain ranger yet but i'll keep quiet and wait and hopefully you'll update soon when you get the chance.
well i'll be looking out for you story! :D
Jesse chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
OMG! That was good! Wow, poor Ashley and Andros! There is some awesome potential there for a really deep story, I hope you elaborate on it. I will be checking back soon!
Jesse chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Fantastic chapter! Can't wait to see Ashley and Andros reunited!
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
please tell me you will continue this! It's so great
psychotic chaos chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
I LOVE this story. I can't wait for the reunion - please update soon. Oh - and if you're planning to have Wild Force and Time Force in it. Could you make it an Eric/Taylor couple. Pretty please. Update soon. Thanks for a great read.
a chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
great story but were is the rest of it.