Reviews for Summer of Adventure
yxjxoxc.bxtxt chapter 1 . 5/15
I love your story, and I hope you continue it. ;)
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
so awesome since dai-chan is blind will he get help in getting better at moving around so if he ever gets separted he can move on his own? will dai-chan learn martial arts to help him in this season and the 2nd season? will dai-chan help defeat diablomon?
Soul D Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
interesting story, looking forward to how it progresses.
Regin chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
hope you continue soon the story really good
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
Please continue!
PrideViola chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
This story is quite interesting! With both Jun and Daisuke here, I wonder how the story will continue! Keep the hard work!
Sulphur99 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Y'know, when I saw the summary for your story, I was put off. I kept thinking that this wouldn't be an interesting story for me. So when I finally got around to reading your story, I'm pleased to say that I was proven wrong. Your writing is better than most of the people on this site, which isn't saying much, but still.

You've portrayed the characters in a way that I felt was believable for them to act, and you've done a great job in changing how conversations go with the addition of Jun and Daisuke. Oh, and you also got bonus points from me for using Japanese. I'm a total weeb, sue me.

Lunamon for Jun is an interesting choice. I wonder if she'll ever reach Dianamon in this season. On that note, will you be doing 02 as well?

Next, Blindsuke(:p). It's...well, it's interesting, to say the least. On one hand, Daisuke won't be as rash as he was in canon. On the other, a Daisuke that isn't rash? Say it ain't so! Just kidding, but it'll be interesting to see how he interacts with the rest of the cast.

Now of course, your story isn't without its flaws. I've noticed that you frequently end your speeches with a comma instead of a fullstop. That's only okay if they haven't finished their sentence yet. That being said, that's the only notable error I could find in your story so far.

Lastly, Jorogumon. When I read webs, I immediately thought Dokugumon, Jorogumon was a curveball I certainly wasn't expecting. I'm usually not an advocate for OC digimon, since they're usually something unimaginative or OP like "ChaosGodmon" or some shit like that. What's more, they usually have the most clich├ęd, stale, blank personalities in existence. But Jorogumon was nothing like that. Jorogumon was a well-written character, well-written to the point that readers wouldn't mind seeing her return.
With that, I shall end my review. I'm really lookin forward to more.
Sul~
MiraclesxFaith chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Very resourceful of you to create Jorogumon based on Japanese mythology. She's like the much kinder and reserved side than of Arukenimon.

I enjoyed reading this chapter and you brought out a major start to Jun's full character on who she really is.

Keep up the great work!

(and sorry to post this review up so late.)
ArcherShirou chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
poor Mimi.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Truly loved the OC Digimon and can't wait to see how things pan out from here:)
Tol Morwen chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Great chapter! Very exciting, and I can't wait for the new one!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
that is a nice digimon and her skills are good. His dream about beating a snowman might come true
Knight of Loyalty chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Awesome chapter, so finally the black gears appear. I wonder will Devimon try to use davis' blindness to his advantage?
SoulAuron chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
i liked jorogumon, though i am confused, does she have the lower body of a spider or is it also human-like, but with a "spider butt" sticking out of her, well, butt?
i know its a weird question but i like human-like monster girls and such, so i was curious.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »