Reviews for Convergence
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This is interesting!
Chantal9 chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Bloody fantastic Sevmione story! LOVED your characterization of Severus in this! I think your version of a fluffy, hot HEA romance between SeverusHermione is brilliant! I was a little disappointed that Hermione didn't change her mind about being "Mrs Snape" legally and publicly, while staying "Madam Snape" to Severus...I thought that if she wanted to be his and was so proud to be his, that she'd be honored and happy to carry his name as well (at least a hyphenated "Granger-Snape). Oh well, maybe she'll change her mind... Meanwhile, everyone else can scramble to find something remotely close to that kind of convergence of magic...good luck to them on that!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Loved this! And that epilogue was brilliant!
OzmaofOz chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
this was just totally delightful. Thank you. You are a really great writer and I don't usually think I want/need fluff but I guess it was just the right thing. Will check out your original fic. Good luck!
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Thank you for writing! the perfect little tale to brighten a dark day
mandiecandie chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Awesome story loved the fluffiness. And the epilogue was too good.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Lol! Yaaaaas! I love Ron, but I also love a bit of bashing when he deserves it. And, boy, did he. :D

A lovely SSHG fic. Really enjoyed it. :)
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
Haha! This was amazing.
Entwinedlove chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
That last chapter was the cherry on top of a delicious story! Thank you for sharing!
Fragilereality chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
I loved this little fic. Sometimes I just need something warm and fluffy and delicious. Thank you so much for writing it :)
Fragilereality chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
Amazing! So wonderful- romantic but very very hot- you're amazing :)
Fragilereality chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Phwoar - I think I want to marry him too! I'm so on board with the fluff!
Fragilereality chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Hah! I loved the pride and prejudice reference - imagining him in a wet shirt - priceless - I can't write any more because I need to read the next chapter- sorry!
happiness8000 chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Definitely love huggling the fluff - sometimes a girl needs fluffiness.
RedsAttic chapter 8 . 8/31/2017