Reviews for Convergence
Es war der Hammer.
Hoffe du schreibst bald weiter, sie ist echt gut
Idebadwolff chapter 8 . 3/23
I'm very late with the whole addicted to Snape thing... and so glad I found your story early on. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. And I find it just brilliant that you feel the same way about certain annoying characters. I'm glad HP remains decent and true too. Aaargh Ron, why do I hate the git so much?
I will most definitely be reading the other Snape related musings you have posted. Although not tonight... it's now 2.17am and my 6 year old will be waking me up around 7.
Idebadwolff chapter 4 . 3/23
Loving this story so much! Thank you for writing...
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 3 . 2/5
adorably fluffy
beckyzoso chapter 8 . 1/13
This was so wonderful. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Dearlady2002 chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
I for one have no problem with endless amounts of fluff when it comes to these two! Or ron-bashing. He does seem to deserve it.
Loved the story and the little epilogue was great too!
escarlet1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
Hello, I hope you are well... I am a fan of Snamione, and I liked your story, I would like to translate it into Spanish and publish it on Wattpad (my user is venus_MJ if you want to see more translations), I would give you your credits obviously ... I'm waiting for your answer.
sz3ianne chapter 8 . 10/12/2021
Love it. Well done.
sz3ianne chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
Loved the Fluff. My question is; Hermoine is a virgin so does Severus know or will she need to tell him?
paulieandgilbert chapter 8 . 9/13/2021
I think that this is exactly the story I needed to find! It is going to take forever to get the grin off my face! I love this too much not to leave my gratitude for such wonderful writing. This is what dreams are made of,(well, mine anyway!) This has to be one of the best depictions of Severus I have ever found, and call me evil but, how can it not cause smiles to see Molly and Ron get rewarded for their behaviours. A perfect tale in my opinion! BRAVO!
cutiemama3 chapter 8 . 9/7/2021
I’ve had a very hard week, and your fluff made me feel so much better. Thank you.
Inuclaw chapter 3 . 8/13/2021
how I missed this!? or forgot about it
not sure
but I thank you for this
Dramaticthespiangirl chapter 8 . 7/23/2021
*cackling*
Soraslove chapter 6 . 4/20/2021
Damn, hermione is a sexual goddess.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
Ron weasley really is a git, and his mother is an interfering, nosy, prejudice, harridan.