Reviews for Wedlocked
badadder1 chapter 41 . 7/9
I really enjoyed this! I do wish for an epilogue or just more. but I loved it!
Alera chapter 41 . 6/17
This is the second time I read this fanfic and it is amazing. Great writing and character development!
I love love LOVE IT
YOU ARE AMAZING AND FANTÁSTIC AND INCREDIBLE
I LOVE YOUU
Stille und regen
I think the fake hermione was very interesting.
and hermione the beating was so true and then
"Hi, I'm trying to talk to my wife," I laughed.
very good
I love these two
I absolutely loved it
Your reactions are different and interesting.
Those two are great. I laughed
Stille
I loved the gift of painting
Sirius is lovely
Hermione is real
I loved this ending
both brave
I want to hug you for writing this precious thing.
Stille
You did very well, very well. This was one of the best weddings I've ever read.
I liked very much
These two talking during the ceremony was fun.
You write very well
Stille und regen
Wow, that was a pretty cool view of Draco doing that. poor hermion
I think this will advance their marriage.
Stille
oh my god I'm in love with this story
I love how you write it, I love the personality of Sirius and Hermione and her parents too.
I laughed out loud with Martha thinking she was pregnant. I loved it. you're great
mandiecandie chapter 41 . 6/8
Omg i loved this story. I generally love marriage law fics but this is by far the best. Its more realisitic.
Kagugu chapter 1 . 6/4
this looks interesting
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 41 . 5/21
I never wanted this story to end
ashlyn2121 chapter 5 . 5/15
Stopped reading at chapter 4 because there was no explanation of the marriage law and how Hermione got into her position. Decided to give it another go, but I’m still so confused. This story definitely requires a prologue or just even a paragraph in the first chapter to explain the marriage law and how Sirius was picked for Hermione. There are bits and pieces tossed in throughout the chapters, but not enough to glean exactly the background.
avis1765 chapter 41 . 4/12
Very well done! Started reading last night and couldn’t put it down all through work today!

It was realistic, funny, and I liked the way you wrote the characters!

Congrats on such a great story! Xo, Blue
Sab81790 chapter 21 . 3/13
Again, her reaction? Not childish, it just shows her inexperience with the opposite sex. Sirius definitely needs to let up on always talking about his play boy youth, ya it was a long time ago, but an inexperienced girl isn't going to understand...she is just going to hear how many girls you are possibly comparing her to. Not to mention the sex books and how she is going to be comparing herself to those. It would be different maybe if they hadn't been forced into this and she knew he chose her for her but that isn't the case. If has any hope of getting her to stop running away, he is going to have to build her up some. I know that he isn't maybe in the best frame if mind either but he is the one with the experience.