Reviews for Escape
TheMissOriginality chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Awsome ! and lol on the morphine :)
Oracle92 chapter 27 . 12/27/2008
Really awesome story...in fact I love all of your stories...you should really update your unfinished...
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
great!
devilish-t chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hey great fic! You should really update them...
vicky Ryan chapter 27 . 6/9/2005
i was really getting into this when it ended hey keep writing i want to see what happens when jack moves in with irina fireworks that's what ...more pleas...~V
Fionabeam chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Ok i love all your Alias Fics, but Please Please update True Lies, Escape and No gift, No Santa Clause, No mistletoe, because i think they are great! Thank You.
MS X chapter 27 . 5/30/2004
The plan is starting to come together. I hope that it actually works. Thanks for the update!
ekai chapter 26 . 5/6/2004
hello.. please include me in the mailing list and inform me of any updates... goodluck on your story:)
Ms X chapter 26 . 5/2/2004
It is my lucky day! Three new chapters.
I smell a plan cooking! I can not wait to see what they dupe Kendall into giving them. Go Jack and Irina!
Ms X chapter 25 . 4/18/2004
Yipee, an update! Wow, almost a year since the last one. I did a double take when I saw this one up there. However, I am very excited to see it is back.
I enjoy S/V stories as much as the next gal but there is a ton of it out there. J/I stories are not that common and I have yet to find anyone that writes as good J/I stories as you! (Insert shamless begging for an update to "No Gift" here!)
Anyway, I can't wait to see the plan that this "happy little family" has cooked up!
mas chapter 24 . 6/24/2003
What is Irina's ulterior motive ? please let us know.
twinmuse chapter 24 . 4/24/2003
Sorry, just got caught up again!

LOVE the fic, especially how Jack and Irina fool the CIA. Love the J/I fluff, more please!

And of course S/V!

Update soon!

thanx!
X chapter 24 . 4/23/2003
Back in her cell? How are they ever going to get together now? Between the cameras and the "bed" hanging from the wall, it doesn't exactly ooze romance!

Just what is her ulterior motive anyway?

Keep it coming!
Ryanne chapter 24 . 4/23/2003
That chapter was a little short for my likeing but still a good chapter none the less...More S/V! we need more of it! lol Please Update soon!

~Ryanne~
J.Turenne chapter 23 . 3/18/2003
I MISS YOUR STORIES! This and No Gift especially, but also Sharp Minds and True Lies! Where are you? I'm going through J/I withdrawl! More, SOON, PLEASE!