Reviews for Lifting the Dream
Lumiere de Venise chapter 4 . 7/25
That was very well written. I liked how you wrote about Neji’s death affecting the characters more and how—and thank you for this—you didn’t demonize Hinata for the AUDACITY of crushing on Naruto and confessing to him, and you actually had her move on when she got rejected, something I’ve seen other fanfics of alternative endings for Naruto do. Also, yay for Sakura not just taking Sasuke’s apologize.

You know, the funny thing is that I don’t even like NaruSaku (I will admit that I got into this thinking it’d be the same ol same ol demonizing of Hinata yet ironically forcing NaruSaku even more than Naruhina because of shipping saltiness, luckily you did not do that so thank you) and this was a very fantastic read for me, which goes to show how pretty well written this fic is, especially with the characterization.

Nice read, I enjoyed it, thanks for making this. Really. :)
Ahh. Shinachiku..
SkullVenom chapter 4 . 4/10
nice story
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/25
What a wonderful story! Many thanks!
notjustafairytail chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
wow istg you ship all the ships I ship
sasa chapter 4 . 12/12/2018
YES! welcome Shinachiku!

Thanks for the great story!
ShacoBot chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
Honestly,this is the most logical and true ending of the naruto series. I've always tried to convince myself that the "end game" was naruto and hinata from the start, but when I watched the series all over again I just could not believe how the author sold his story and himself for the sake of fanbase. Not to mention all of these interviews where some he said that he planned these couples from the beginning and other interviews(when asked again) that he planned them from the middle,made me really disappointed from the genius author(kashimato) I have always admired all of these years since I watched naruto when I was a kid and until now as a true fan. Thank you very much for putting a true end to the story after 10 years and I will always admire you as really creative fan and faithful writer. I hope to see your name to be put on the top writers one day and from now on this is the true cannon ending for me as well as I will stop watching the boruto series since there are so many OOC and the series is trash(thanking karma for that) anyway.
medstudent1026 chapter 3 . 8/18/2018
hahaha at narutos outburst!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2018
Awesome story! I enjoyed reading it very much. How you wrote sakura was amazing, best version of her ever.
Aelia chapter 4 . 6/25/2018
Ahhh the clossic NaruSaku kid name! I wish we could have seen them get married but lovely story.
Aelia chapter 3 . 6/25/2018
This would have made the actual manga so much better. It always left a bad taste in my mouth that Sakura chased after someone she was on a team with for like 6 months from age 12-17, had so much development centered on him, and got with a guy that was so abusive to her in the past. Now I'm not saying she had to get with Naruto, though it would have been a beautiful choice, becuase you don't have to love someone just becuase they love you, but this fic is showing how natural them getting together could have been. I also disagree with NaruHina, Hinata is awesome, I just don't think they mesh well. Naruto's confession was so smooth and it was funny to see Sakura parrot back what he said as far as phrasing, she couldn't think of anything haha. I wouldn't be able to either. They're so sweet.
Aelis chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
As someone with a bad relationship with their dad Chouza's offer almost made me cry. And as someone who has been the Hinata getting turned down, I feel for her. The emotions and reactions feel very real here and I love what this story is exploring. And Sasuke deserves a couple chakra punches to the face just to start things out slow.
brenda sianipar chapter 4 . 4/20/2018
i simply LOVE this story! i love how detail and i love your writing skills! i love how you manage to focus on all characters! LOVE
mochicocoa chapter 4 . 3/8/2018
Wow. I'm honestly so speechless and don't know what to say because this is just so good that I can't even describe how much I love this story.

This is the most wholesome and beautiful thing I've read in a really, really long time. The characterizations of each characters and their relationships with each other is so well done, and your writing so beautiful that this story really touched me and almost brought me in tears at some points. My only regret is that I didn't discover this early, but I think this piece is definitely one that I'm going to come back to often in the future!
lina granger chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
This is my new headcanon, definitely. Absolutely loved it! I can imagine you got hatred for it, but honestly, they can go drown themselves. You have done the world and narusaku fans a huge favour for writing this amazing story and I couldn't be more grateful!

I would definitely love to read more naruto fics from you, even if they're not narusaku-focused. You seem to grasp the characters so well, everyone was so in character! Sai, Ino, Kakashi, even Karin and Juugo. Brilliant, truly brilliant. Write more when you have time please.