Reviews for Freezing: Accede Destiny Book 1
ThatRaNdOmsheep chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Love the updated version of chapter one. Grabbed my attention much more and I enjoyed the foreshadowing the most. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Alhazad2003 chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Wow, that was definitely an epic conclusion to this story, loved it. Though why do I get the feeling Larisa will soon become the Vegeta of this story, and may wind up fighting by Summer's side for reasons she cannot control? Yes, Summer-chan, tap into your nakama power and all will be well. JK!

Anyway, it seems Summer is becoming aware that Amelia has underhanded schemes going on concerning her. And now Larisa's mother is about to join the fun? Not good. Looking forward to the continuation. Until then...
Alhazad2003 chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Yes! The Carnival! About time I'd say! And man, it's as gruesome as it was in the early days of the main story. And it looks like there's at least one subtraction from the freshman roster, hopefully not more. Davina is now a casualty of war.

And man, I KNEW Amelia was in on the whole scam, so she's UPSET that Mavis failed to kill Summer? Maybe that's why she took away one of her Stigmata, so Summer wouldn't become too powerful for her to control. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

And now, it's Summer and Larisa, one on one. The grand finale, looking forward to it.
Alhazad2003 chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Wow, simply wow, so the whole mission was a plot to discredit all Pandoras. And I'm not entirely convinced that Amelia wasn't in on the whole scam. And if not then she seriously underestimated Mavis and his men. And I'm certain quite a few readers were upset that Summer didn't just kill Mavis when she had the chance, the same way fans raged because Satellizer didn't kill Louis on sight. Though thankfully she wasn't raised to be a killer, I can't respect MC's who act no different than their enemies.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention in the last chapter, I applaud you for having a more "traditional" Nova battle, one won more on strategy than simply overwhelming power, like the main story has done frequently as of late. Keep up the great work.
Alhazad2003 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
Of all the underhanded... so it wasn't enough that Amelia nearly got Summer's team killed against a team of Code N2's, now she's essentially sent them into a trap? Doesn't she realize consorting with terrorists is high treason? Or does she even care about Genetics protocol? Because it's become only too apparent now that Amelia has an agenda for our heroines, and not a very good one at that. And sent Larisa as well? Oh yeah, it's definitely not gonna end well, not... at... all.
Alhazad2003 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Okay, now I KNOW Amelia is up to something, this definitely isn't Amelia Evans the former E-Pandora, no this is someone trying to be a Genetics version of Albus Dumbledore, or something to that effect. Deliberately withholding one of Summer's rightfully earned Stigmata, and then pitting her against Humanoid Type Novas? What's next Code N4's as a final exam? She's playing a dangerous game with our heroine, and I hope it doesn't get someone killed before long. And PLEASE tell me she isn't the one who leaked intel to Mavis, that's downright insane. Or is that the whole idea, I wonder.

As for chase89999, it was definitely no plothole, it was intentional, though definitely not beneficial.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
chase8999 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Rearing this I find a plot hole, and that is the likely hood that the daughter of the most powerful limiter, one of the only people in the world to have stigmatic bodies in world, and a Pandora that had the ability to carry 6 stigmata, will only have two stigmata? I'm just saying I don't think that is relatively accurate
Alhazad2003 chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Hoboy, that ending wasn't ominous enough, looks like Summer has hell headed her way very shortly, and I don't meant the war games. And I feel she might become a pawn of the Headmistress before long, if she isn't already. Am I the only one getting Gengo vibes here? Anyway, definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Until then...
Alhazad2003 chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Hrm, Summer got reamed back there, someone just stole one of her rightfully-earned Stigmata. What gives? Sounds like the Headmistress has some sort of scheme in mind, nothing like Sister Margaret who hated underhanded plotting. But now, Larisa is now the unofficial Queen Bee of the first year, hoboy this is not gonna end well for poor Summer.

Also, I love how you strive to give these OC's a background, so it's not all about bashing your enemies into the ground throughout the story. And glad you making them human instead of OP Mary Sues like I see a lot of fanfiction authors do. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Oh gosh, those training matches were BRUTAL, a replacement for the old Carnival system is it? How things have changed in the last 25 years. Though I'm a bit disappointed there's no more Limiters, then Summer won't have her special chapter in Freezing: Pair Love Stories, what a shame. But if there's no Limiters, how to Pandoras keep from succumbing to Stigma corrosion, or worse going Nova Form? That was the whole reason behind Limiters, so they could share the weight of the Stigma with their partners, and keep them human.

As for the chapter, Larisa better watch herself, lest she incite Summer's urge to DESTROY EVERYTHING. But we'll see.
mscroft87 chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Love reading this! can’t wait for book 2!

Answers to your teaser questions:
Summer is ashamed to face her mother, but Satellizer will reassure her. Satellizer seemed to know more than she was saying about the questions Summer was asking during their vid chat before carnival...bet the loss of signal was Amelia! your writing is making me have strong negative feelings about Amelia... Anyway, I think Summer will push for more answers from her mom about what is going on with her body. Question is, what will Satellizer reveal?

Marcy will be annoyed at Adriana for the whole Mavis debacle. but they will find common grounds again as Adriana shares more details from freshman year and the whole Amelia thing, and Marcy will become intrigued with the new information and they will work together.

Kallie’s letter might be from her mom? her dad and her mom are separated, right? her mom probably heard about how well Kallie did at West Genetics and wants her to live with her for the summer. it will cause family tension because she likes her dad better (military guy) and will stay home with him.

Pina will be the talk of the town when she gets home, but she won’t like all the attention.

Oh my goodness, can’t believe Mavis is dealing with Larisa’s mom! this is some exciting development for the story for sure! can’t wait to find out more! I got the impression Larisa and her mom are almost like enemies... I think if Larisa finds out about her mom, she will be furious. Larisa has high standards and expectations, maybe her attention will focus more on her mom and less on Summer?

Kim is going to confront Amelia, I know it, they already had some words before. Amelia might get angry and Kim will have some severe consequences. will we see Kim fight?

where ARE the NOVA? your story says they’ve been defeated? but I suspect they will come back at some point! I would love to see your take on new NOVA technology!
Godric Kharg chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
The Nova are evolving and waiting for a new entry point to finish what they started.

Kim knows something is up with headmistress and is worried she'll be reassigned, or removed entirely if things go bad.

Mavis and sledge have been secretly bankrolled by Marta for years. Marta probably has a personal hatred for west gen, and probably Pandora also, much like Mavis, where she lost maybe her previous betrothed and married larrissas father for convenience.

Mixed feelings for piña, but her mother might try to convince her to remain having maybe experienced nightmares. Her father will be on Lina's side of do what you want, we'll survive as we always have type attitude.

Adriana and Marcy, along with platoon 13, which are under kazuya's direct control even though retired are up to investigating...

Kallies letter... Probably an offer from her mother in some way. Or something to do with her other. Maybe an inheritance conditional on her not being a Pandora.., or some such...

Summer... Mother and daughter have a long talk. About the experiences and figuring out her place. Maybe Satellizer will share her more painful doubts like thinking when she lost Kazuya a couple times, even the doubt that set in she lost him to Cassandra... Or "gramma" lol.

Maybe she'll even touch on the Aoi family blood legacy... And why summer is so special.

Great chapter.

Only real problem, is I NEED MORE.
Godric Kharg chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Oh I like this Larissa b1txh, to be taught a lesson.

The story flows. There is a bit much narrative but at the same time it allows the overall plot to keep moving.

Over all a good chapter.

There is however one spot I'm a little concerned about. I thought "Ni" was already eliminated then suddenly shows up again?
Godric Kharg chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Whoa. And the story deepens... Is Amelia a ring leader of flood Tide!
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Nice, I can see the possibilities start to unfold.

I'm also wondering if this terrorist might have ties in some way to THE Raddox...

I'm keep expecting a udder love interest in the spirit of Andre or Kazuya to suddenly save the squads asses on the mainland... Maybe someone who was a child way back in a previous chapter who suddenly has the attn of two-three of the girls?...