Reviews for Bonesology Summer 2015 Hiatus Micro Fic Challenge
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Genial t
mendenbar chapter 203 . 7/26/2016
I know just how Booth and Christine feel. And sympathize completely! Also, this has been such a marvelous ride. Thanks for taking me along!
mendenbar chapter 201 . 7/26/2016
Hard to see Booth and Aubrey letting a suspect get the drop on them but these things happen. Glad it wasn't worse and equally glad Brennan trusts Aubrey to have Booth's back in the field.
mendenbar chapter 199 . 7/26/2016
A lot of kids on suspension just sit around their homes and do nothing (some punishment) so some schools have developed "in school" suspension. Don't know if it works any better but at least the kids are supervised.
mendenbar chapter 197 . 7/26/2016
I've done that but I didn't have a Booth to pick me up and take care of me. I feel cheated.
MstgSzy chapter 203 . 7/25/2016
I can absolutely envision Booth being slightly cranky with not being 100% and Bones being away, and then once in his own home and in the beloved recliner relaxing into sleep. It's just so him. Congratulations on reaching the goal you set for yourself. You've provided so much entertainment over the course of the past year-laughter, tears, all the emotions, really. Thank you.
queenbee1711 chapter 199 . 7/25/2016
They were excellent! Thank you for taking up the challenge!
554Laura chapter 203 . 7/25/2016
Congratulations on finishing the challenge. Good work.
GuestJD chapter 203 . 7/25/2016
Congratulations on completing the challenge. I enjoyed your stories. They were very well written.
jsboneslover chapter 199 . 7/24/2016
Poor little Max. Still, I like Bones being the authoritarian and Booth being a little softer with the kids!
mendenbar chapter 196 . 7/20/2016
Well, at least she remembers the important parts!
mendenbar chapter 195 . 7/20/2016
My mom was always doing things like "Booth" after she died too.
mendenbar chapter 193 . 7/20/2016
Reminds me of when my dad died. Sad, but good times too.
554Laura chapter 193 . 7/18/2016
very touching.
MstgSzy chapter 195 . 7/18/2016
Of course Booth would find a way to let Brennan know he was still with her! I love this story. It really says everything about their love affair in just a few words.