Reviews for Reality Doesn't Exist
Falconress chapter 3 . 12/19/2019
I'm sorry, but whenever I hear that name, I think umbridge.
xXIvoryElephantXx chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
ANOTHER!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
I love it! And I like Alice a lot :)
Miki Rukia chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Wow~ That was so cool!
Miki Rukia chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Well, it seems to me that Alice is such a happy kid full with sunshine. It may be a good idea to recruit her into the Avengers. Thank you.
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Jimmy is really sounding like a good and adorable kid! I really want him to make another appearing in other chapters. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
I seriously love that she's Scott's sister that it really all I wanted to say other than great chapter and can't wait for more Alice. :)
wingchan7 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Ok. I really, really, enjoyed this story. I love the hint at a Bruce romance too. I want to see what happens next. Please continue.

EVIL BIRD. lol. is it bad I want to make Clint sit through the birds... yes, yes... I think it does. mwhahaha *cough, cough*

Thank you for sharing your story!
skylaeatpie chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
I would like to point out that in the second chapter at the very end you wrote that Alice had never flown before, when she had just arrived via quinjet not twenty minutes early.

Otherwise, this is a wonderful story, bravo.
JustAnotherFairy chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
That was a sweet chapter, looking forward to the next one :)
stormrunner74 chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
So basically you are making a story that only she is in? No other avengers or anything. Somewhat of an origin story(even though she already fought in New York. Personally I think you should do that. She should also appear on a few Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes.
shika93 chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
chapter.
LucyNH chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Umbruce and Alice are really cute
Katie Moon chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
I loved this and I look forward to further installations. Please, by all means, stray as far from canon as your heart tells you to.
BloodyAvenger21 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
I totally saw that thing you did with Scott and you my dear are fantastic hope to read more soon .
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »