Reviews for Barefoot
mewingdog chapter 56 . 1/15
it's a bit amateurish, but fun to read.. do continue if you can..
Pyrophoricity chapter 56 . 1/13
As you said yourself it was amateur, but in the end it was fun, enjoyable, captivating and all together greatly entertaining
I really enjoyed the way you wrote the situations and how sometimes those situation were completly over the top.
I read your 56 pages in 4 days and am very happy about it
Thanks again for it and take care !
See you in one of your next stories ;)
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 56 . 1/7
Oh wow, this is super intense, I can't wait to see more. I also can't wait for his relationship with Tonks to progress further, engagement and even marriage potentially.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2021
Well the random human Hedwig is a drop. So forced.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2021
I love the address lol this fic is fantastic so far
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2021
I’m honestly surprised on how much I am enjoying this fic
EldritchHunger chapter 56 . 12/14/2021
Fun story, and I love how you've portrayed Harry's personality to match his abilities but like almost every harry potter fanfic writer out there, you focus to many details on the how magic works and not nearly enough on character building and plot so it always ends up sounding hollow and drawn out.
Djdj21 chapter 56 . 12/9/2021
Best fanfic i have ever read
nedia.sit chapter 56 . 12/4/2021
on one hand, im extremely disappointed that this may never finish; ive read the entire thing over the past few days and it is most likely my favorite work of harry potter fanfiction. but i also agree with everything youve said, you shouldnt feel burdened by something you made for pleasure. hopefully you finish it one day, you ended on quite the cliff.
HelpmeHermione chapter 55 . 11/23/2021
Oh yeah, there was another thing I wanted to add. This was one of the best written pro Dumbledore stories ever! I really liked him because he believed and supported Harry and didn't have a massive ego. Passing on the elders and was beautiful.
HelpmeHermione chapter 56 . 11/23/2021
I have really enjoyed this story. Some of it was a drag. The harem feeling I got in the beginning was a turn off. I can never see Harry as sexy, so I usually avoid stories that pair him, unless it's just vague references. Snape, Lucius, Draco, all very capable of sexy! Not Harry! So Hedwig turning into a hot girl and snuggling with him all the time...eh. It was weird and it bothered me. I would have been happier if he treated her as a sister. Superpowered Harry I would imagine is very hard to write! There is a fine line between believability and beyond ridiculous. Without struggles and flaws a d things going wrong, it becomes too perfect and we all love a flawed hero. I would have liked to see more reactions from the student body. Especially after this dragon egg stealing contest. Everybody saw what he can do. Many would be curious, many just intimidated. I hope you continue because the story has lots of promise. I'm really picky about what I read and usually abandon rice a few chapters in if it's too unlikely. Familiar tropes like he's suddenly a billionaire and titled lord of Slytherin, Gryffindor etc. Owns half of Briton, has every hot girl, controls all the elements and is master of death...yikes! I'm glad you didn't get TOO carried away. I would have liked to see him practice more of these spells he acquired to give it a more realistic feel. Going against around thirty with spells he's never tried is amazing...but unrealistic. Yes, I'm aware that it's kinda funny that people are worried about realism in the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter. Anyways, good show, thanks for writing. Since you are taking a break, allow me to recommend a good read, New Blood. A very long, and a very impressive piece a fanfic. I will follow this fix in hope that you start up again. I also HIGHLY recommend the Alexandra Quick series. The author delves into the land down under and might inspire you. It's basically like Harry Potter, magic school in America, but for a very savvy girl with a crow as a familiar named Charlie.
HelpmeHermione chapter 50 . 11/23/2021
I really like this Dumbledore.
HelpmeHermione chapter 25 . 11/22/2021
Well that was unexpected.
HelpmeHermione chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
This talent Harry has reminds me of Dor. A little magician who could converse with any object and learn its history. Basically no secret was safe from him. I think he was in the 4th book of the Xanath series.
Geek-God of Speed chapter 11 . 11/21/2021
Loving the “Sherlock” vibes, absolutely make him a metamorph
3,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »