Reviews for Barefoot
Lila Dunmare chapter 50 . 9/17
That is a fanfiction full of action ! We jump from one thing to another, it is quite fascinating. I love it all. Great work ! I can't wait for the next chapter !
Crodog12 chapter 12 . 9/16
Shouldn't Cedric be a fourth year? If he was a third year then Gred and Forge would've been able to pass the age line in Goblet of Fire. They are Third years in the philosophers stone, plus Cedric is a 7th when Harry is a 4th years.
Phillies2 chapter 6 . 9/14
I can't wait for Harry to touch his invisibility cloak and the Mauraders Map. I love the concept of this story
SpockST chapter 50 . 9/12
A very interesting idea. I have no idea why you have abandoned this story, but would love to see it finished. I can only hope you come back to is fairly soon ... something that appears to be increasingly unsure, as it seems you last updated on May 23, 2016 and it is now September 12, 2017, over a year later.

Best of luck to you.
Great Story
ladyowl chapter 15 . 9/6
and he has his watson...
Crimson Reiter chapter 50 . 9/4
Just finishing re-reading this.

Damn, i love this fic.
Ebrius chapter 3 . 8/28
No shoes?! You better stock up on tetanus shots and anti-fungal cream.
harry the metamorphmagus yes
ToastyTamLin chapter 50 . 8/21
I'm really loving this - especially finding out that you've written several more chapters since the last time I read it!
Flo chapter 50 . 8/15
I do very much enjoy this story, please cotinue writing if you can.
corrinlone77 chapter 50 . 8/17
Good chapter. I will love to see what Harry does to the crows.

Cheers
Corrin
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 39 . 7/29
Was there really a legit reason to turn Hermione into a lesbian?
hpmyman chapter 50 . 7/28
There have been a few grammatical errors but other than that very well written. I love it so far. I Love Harry's interactions with Dumbledore! You've kept my interest the entire way through. And that is quite the feat let me tell you! I have ADD so keeping my attention long enough through the 50 chapters means you're doing something right. Especially as I read it in like 2 days... Keep up the good work! Can't wait for your next post!
BringerOfStorms chapter 50 . 7/20
Keep it up with this story. You've done something right, clearly.
2,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »