Reviews for Barefoot
fraewyn chapter 52 . 1h
Love it!
Ilay17 chapter 1 . 1h
So just a thing I noticed while re-reading this. so Harry absorbed the knowledge from a ring Dumbledore wore for 114 years and didn't even flinch but absorbing knowledge from his parents wands which would add up to approximately 20 years and he passed out from that. 114 years? not a flinch 20 years? passed out. Still really enjoyed reading this and cant wait to read the next chapter you release.
Pickles chapter 2 . 21h
Two chapters in, and I am enchanted by your writing style. What a unique and wonderful story! I wish there was no Voldemort, I would love a story about this Harry just going through the world, experiencing the history of his surroundings.

So novel and interesting! I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Wolfric chapter 52 . 5h
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 52 . 5h
A great chapter here!
John Therion chapter 52 . 6h
One my favorite HP stories. It strikes a great balance between lighthearted and serious. It's thankfully no grimdark story with endless drama and struggle, but it's also not a pure crack. Harry is a great whimsical character and has some truly hilarious lines along the way, and I love how he's really powerful and how it merely adds to the story rather than detract from the tension. I'm really glad to see that this story is still going on. I've reread it like three times or something, because it's just a great read.
scout360pyro chapter 52 . 6h
Glad to see it ain't dead yet!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 23 . 7h
Dang and here I was thinking he'd start filling out accessory slots.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 22 . 7h
Bellatrix seems a bit less evil here, as I remember Sirius said they used to jam out together.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 21 . 7h
Hefty.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 52 . 7h
Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
2notgood chapter 26 . 8h
I dont like the relationship between Harry and tonks. I just ship him and hermiony hard ever since that part with the dragon egg and she is cuddling up to him.
Hitmen101 chapter 52 . 8h
Thanks for the chapter. :)
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 20 . 8h
SHOE?

Neat, will anything be done with the Old God connection?
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 19 . 9h
I feel Sirius might forget he isn't James at times.

The great thing is Tonks never has to give up her Shotacon urges, at least not totally. She can always morph herself so the size difference is there at least.
2,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »