Reviews for Barefoot
BaddieDZ2 chapter 53 . 11/11
No idea why Lord Makurus is wasting their time translating a story that'll never be completed.
Samcoo 12 chapter 53 . 9/26
great story.
Nyx the Author chapter 17 . 9/26
Loving the story so far, although my one issue is the fact that Harry's making innuendos and a few other things at age eleven. I get he has the knowledge of multiple lifetimes, but physically he's eleven. Just because he knows something doesn't mean it's habit (I'm referring to the whole upskirt and staircases thing from his first year). I don't mind, but it's a bit jarring whenever he mentions his age and I have to remember Tonks' age as well.
wujuninja chapter 53 . 9/25
dam please write more
Henri9897 chapter 53 . 9/15
Please give us more :)
void ryu chapter 53 . 9/10
Ahhhh I adore it!
Darkcrest27 chapter 45 . 8/25
break up came out of left field and was depressing. you should have just left her as a familiar if you were going to do this. Angst for its own sake is annoying as hell. you obviously have writing talent but there have been many instances where it was as if complete chapters of plot development have been cut from the story
CaptainRumbro chapter 7 . 8/18
I hope you know you're wrong about them being called lemon drops over Sherbert Lemons.
Seananagan chapter 28 . 8/15
Rereading this for about the 9th time, and it is still one of the best HP fanfiction I have ever read. I probably would have reread it about 30 or 40 times if it had been finished. Please keep writing and thank you for sharing your fantastic writing.
knightessjg chapter 53 . 8/14
Awesomeness
If you got rid of the canon rehash, the Gratuitous Granger Insertion, and really stupid, non-canon spells, like Flipendo, you would improve the story immensely.

The consulting detective idea is original and interesting, but happening too quickly. Harry is a first year. If you based your story on Harry using his talent to become a consulting detective, you would really have something worthwhile.
dogbertcarroll chapter 45 . 8/7
Well, that was depressing and out of nowhere for no apparent reason.
dogbertcarroll chapter 29 . 8/6
Harry should get his hands on Dumbledore's original wand, he learned most of his magic using it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 27 . 8/6
This is the kinda relationship building I wanted to see!
dogbertcarroll chapter 24 . 8/6
Nice to see some relationship building and car destruction.
2,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »