Reviews for Barefoot
GMWW chapter 49 . 3h
I love this story!
maesde chapter 49 . 8h
nice! cant wait for more
Vira.Gint chapter 49 . 3/21
Good story can't wait for the next chapter.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 49 . 3/19
Well done! Looking forward to reading more
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 49 . 3/17
I like this so far. I didn't see anything bad but there's still room for improvements.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 30 . 3/17
lol. nice pun.
Herenes chapter 49 . 3/18
I've only just discovered your story so I've had the pleasure of catching up. I look forward to the next one.
tembulon2.0 chapter 49 . 3/18
The story is going to shit. Your apparent need for everything to go to Canon is creating small discrepancies that become larger and larger as time moves on. It's completely amazing how someone that shook hands every time they met someone for the first time suddenly lowers his guard and live life like a teenager after hundreds of years of experience. I advise a rewrite if I'm honest because the power that defines Harry is turning into a useless gimmick. Thanks for writing
I really love reading your writings within the Harry potter world. This is one of my favorite fanfictions , it is very well written. Please continue writing! I honestly look forward to reading more and am very excited to see how this story progresses!
Telron chapter 49 . 3/16
whoa great story so far and interesting as well so far
Jack Inqu chapter 49 . 3/16
Well, that didn't go very well for Harry, but kudos for figuring out how to escape and being badass while doing it.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Ciel Moony chapter 49 . 3/15
Nice!
Fridge chapter 10 . 3/14
That Hobbit reference. This is such a hidden gem of a story, unique idea, excellent execution, great spelling and grammar. Good dialogue, and reasonable character interactions.

The riddle a few chapters back had an early Rowling feel to it. Can't wait to see where this story is headed.
stevesgaming87 chapter 49 . 3/14
Keep updating! This is one the best HP stories ive read on this site.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 8 . 3/13
This is a brilliant idea. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. :)
2,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »