Reviews for Barefoot
Good chapterr
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 14h
good chapter!
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 15h
good chapter:! story looks good
Argonautt chapter 56 . 1/23
Noooooo, dont gooooo i really love this fic damn it, maybe try to rewrite it? make it better? dont leave!
Argonautt chapter 51 . 1/22
I've always associated "the greater good" for some nefarious meaning but your way of telling it just gives me chills
thebookworm19 chapter 36 . 1/19
You have made a mistake in this chapter. Harry has a silver wand, not a holly wand.
lanitri27 chapter 1 . 1/17
So he has a touch based structural analysis?
BiteSizedHero chapter 6 . 1/14
This is a cool ability. It's like he has a low-powered version of the Library of Heaven's Path.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 56 . 1/14
This was an interesting chapter, but an even more interesting note at the end. I want to thank you for notifying us that you are taking a break, I have greatly enjoyed reading this story from the moment I first found it. I therefore hope you shall find the inspiration and the confidence to continue sometime in the future.

anyway, Enjoy your time away, and stay safe in these weird times.
dead feather chapter 56 . 1/13
Thank you for writing. Your muse seems a bit overwhelmed with this but I have loved many ideas here. Maybe this was too long. Hopefully your muse gets inspired once more and maybe with a slice of life type of stories!
This story is gorgeous as it is. I love Harry the Unreliable Narrator. I love the huge number of original ideas here. All the problems and stupid decisions are perfect. Thank you for this glipse in a trully marvelous universe.
Lady Demonessa chapter 56 . 1/10
Everytime you take a long break from posting, whenever you update, I reread the whole story. I still cry at the same parts, laugh out loud at the same parts, and thoroughly love the story as a whole. I'm not a big reviewer, although I used to be, but I stick to the stories i follow and favorite. They're my escape, my joy, my emotional outlet sometimes

I understand your love/hate relationship and I am saddened that you were doubting yourself so. Amateur story or not, it's captivating, relatable at parts, and a downright enjoyable read. I have not found another like it. I hope you come back to this happy, excited, refreshed, and confident in your ability as a writer.

People are entitled to their opinions, only the close minded fear the new and unknown. And that is exactly what this is.

Always reading, patiently waiting,
Lady Demonessa

P.S. You will be missed until your return.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 52 . 1/8
i love the world building man! im really enjoying how you’re fleshing everything out
3,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »