Reviews for Barefoot
ChainsofHeaven chapter 45 . 1/13
No why'd they break up...

I hope it doesn't turn out to be Fleur x Hedwig
ChainsofHeaven chapter 38 . 1/13
Personally I would heal the scars because I would want no mark of anything the Dursley's did to me on my person
Zibe chapter 56 . 1/9
Still a great story, hope you finish and polish it one day.
S-Aquila chapter 56 . 12/30/2022
Best story i have ever read on here
Wentley chapter 56 . 12/28/2022
I had a lot of fun reading this, so thank you for the story.
Hoseoko chapter 21 . 11/18/2022
Don’t get me wrong, I think Harry/tonks is super cute, and your writing is entertaining but you’ve essentially turned tonks into some sort of pedo. He’s what, 13 and she’s 19? Idk i just think the romance subplot should’ve waited until he’s older
Hoseoko chapter 10 . 11/18/2022
Linter is an absolute sweetheart
LtKettch chapter 56 . 11/7/2022
Really enjoyed this story. Your portrayal of Dumbledore and Harry is particularly good. Thank you for sharing what you have.
balance Omniverse chapter 12 . 11/3/2022
manners maketh man do you know what that means then let me show you
pyande chapter 56 . 10/26/2022
I think you don't realise how beautiful your work is. You have my respect.
federermod chapter 23 . 10/20/2022
does harry know he is a horcrux?
federermod chapter 21 . 10/20/2022
Harry is going to spend all that effort transferring knowledge to Hermoine and she won't let him touch the time turner? Typical. It's really difficult for me to find a portrayal of Hermoine I can like. Like, why is she even here? Ron isn't.
federermod chapter 18 . 10/20/2022
I thought the venom would deal with Harry's horcrux? Otherwise what was the point of him getting stabbed? Both him and Albus should have been more than able to prevent that.
federermod chapter 13 . 10/20/2022
why wouldn't harry keep the cloak on? Is logic going to selectively fall away so you can retread canon?
Guest chapter 39 . 10/16/2022
The hedwig part was forced and trash but I just ignored it but the random vampire? Nah this story is actual garbage. I wish I never read this fic.
3,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »