Reviews for Barefoot
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2023
Harry and Draco both see Hedwig fly to Harry for mail…. Harry says “A galleon that it’s for me.” and Draco replies with “Not taking that bet.”

Probably got the quote wrong lol

I’m a bit baked but that actually had me crying of laughter… bravo author bravo
Lyra chapter 56 . 10/7/2023
This.. I read some of this years ago, thought it abandoned, never saw it again... despite looking for it. I'm so happy to see how it's grown despite not being updated in a while. Hope you're doing well.
Lyra chapter 56 . 10/7/2023
CuquiLuna chapter 36 . 10/6/2023
Gemelos Gred y Forge!
Epicboss67 chapter 56 . 9/28/2023
This was a great story, and I hope you decide to continue it in the future. Thank you for writing this, and I will continue to enjoy what you have.
Epicboss67 chapter 41 . 9/28/2023
Your story of Azkaban was really interesting, I hope you expand on that more before I reach the end of what's written
Random chapter 1 . 9/11/2023
Harry's ability reminds me of Ango Sakaguchi's ability from Bungo Stray Dogs
Leggo16 chapter 55 . 9/9/2023
Hi! Been quite a while, missed this story and really wish you'd update it. Cheers
hypercell chapter 8 . 8/29/2023
I am really enjoying this. I love the writing style.
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 56 . 8/7/2023
What will happen next time?
AvideReader99220 chapter 32 . 7/16/2023
The way Harry approached the fight is just proof that the only reason "light" wizards still exist is because of plot armor. Honestly the mentality of not going all out in defense of yourself and others because it is bad for your "image" is stupid. I also find that it is highly hypocritical of the light wizards (like Dumbledore) who all say these empty platitudes of "Doing what is right over what is easy". Is it right to fight in such a way that murders, rapists, and otherwise horrible scum have a high chance of getting away from the fight while your side is being practically slaughtered? You would also think that with everything Harry has seen via his ability he would understand the mentality of these people and realize that if he comes to the fight like a child trying to win a dueling tournament and not a person fighting for the life of himself and his loves ones he will most likely witness and be responsible for some of his loved ones being tortured and dying.
WOLF-GOST chapter 56 . 6/28/2023
update soon
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 17 . 6/6/2023
it would make sense for any animal ever to be available for an animagus form. i don't see why going extinct would stop that.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 10 . 6/6/2023
hell yeah, another writer who doesn't downplay(?) the invisibility cloak! i love it when it actually is an artifact givin to a dude by death rather than it just being created by one of the brothers
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 3 . 6/5/2023
harry could still wear shoes. just put a whole straight under his big toe so he can still touch the ground with it
3,464 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »