Reviews for This Could Kill Me (But I'm Screwed Either Way)
CShipper chapter 5 . 7/5
Aw, Killian being a complete gentleman! And Emma deciding to take a chance, it's about time! I love how August has been Team Captain Swan from the beginning and it panned out! Thanks so much for this story, it was great!
CShipper chapter 4 . 7/5
Ha! Jealous Killian is quite fun to read and August just finds it amusing. It was quite a way to reveal that August swings the other way and then Killian when not high doesn't know much Italian, how funny! And now Killian knows why Emma is avoiding him even more, that hurts.
CShipper chapter 3 . 7/4
Ok, but the heated debate with the blinds! But it makes sense, given what he was saying, but damn, what a man of talents! Not that I'm that surprised, but it was hilarious and impressive. I wonder if Emma will do something about this now and August thinking that they are perfect for each other!
CShipper chapter 2 . 7/4
Haha! It's kinda funny seeing Emma creating the deadly concoction! I hope it works out! And they both watch Jeopardy! which is awesome!
CShipper chapter 1 . 7/4
That is a hilarious prompt and I've never seen it before but I'm really excited to read this now!
alohacaptainswan chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
I cant express enough how i love this story! this is so funny yet endearingly sweet and the best august characterization ive read!
Anne Nonymus chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
absolutely hilarious! Loved the whole incident with the blinds (both Emma and Killian) and August's comments made me snort so loud.
Love love loved it!
andria chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
this was such a good story I really enjoyed it so glad they got together
pearlydewdrop chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Great ending. absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Loved the scene with killian arguing with the blinds! Funny and poetic.
princesseslikepirates chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
This was such an entertaining story! I enjoyed reading every chapter! :)
SpartanGuard chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
"Beware of lurking Swans." Awesome ending to a fun story!
twiila1 chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Finally, these two are stubborn! Beautiful end, another amazing stoty of yours! Thank you for sharing!
Captainhooked chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
This was such a cute story, wish I had a killian too! :-)
lightowl9018 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Well done! Sassy gay August was hilarious. I've never seen that twist on his character before. Loved it!