Reviews for Tell Me
icecatfire chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
... No offense to Odin, he didn't have enough time to work his words right, (though he did BADLY with the words he DID have. -_-) but THIS is what NEEDED to HAPPEN. :( ToT
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 3 . 10/31/2019
What a sweet, heart-warming story. The large paragraphs make it a little difficult to read, and a few sections seem to skip forward leaving out details I long to read, but I enjoyed it very much. Great work.
BenevolentCupboardlatch chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Wow this was really heartwarming :,)
kirroth chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
wow. kinda glad it didn't go this way in the movie, i'd be bawling everytime i watched it regardless of what company i might be in...
Bellasiel chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Oh my goodness!
This story is so beautiful but so heartbreaking at the same time! It is so much better that Frigga talks to him because she understands Loki so much more than Odin. She can actually comfort him. It was so sweet, I wish Loki would allow others to comfort him more often.. :)
Which is why I love the ending so much!
This story is sooo beautifully written, so perfect in everything. I love your characterisation, especially Loki's.
The only thing that got me thinking was why Frigga wasn't helping Loki. I always thought Frigga could see through illusions so surely she would notice Loki struggling. But then you explained it later on, so that's okay. I see why she wouldn't want to leave Odin's side...
Amazing, amazing story!
Very well done! :)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
That ended so much better that I thought. I was a nice surprise to see Thor comforting Loki and Loki letting him. I wish you had continued the story-line, please consider writing a sequel with what happens next. Loki can willingly and publicly abdicate and the brothers and their parents can heal the family without the throne being an dividing wedge between them. Thor could help Loki learn about and embrace his Jotun ancestry. Odin could remind his citizens that his mother and their prior Queen was Jotun.
Emily83 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Beautifully written! I did not want this story to end, the relationship between Loki and Thor was perfectly captured.
pallyndrome chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Beautiful chapter! I really like it!
fastreader12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Idiots. The both of them. (Loki and Thor)
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life that want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what."
/Who/ you are, not /what/ you are.
Thank you for writing this story; it's great! When you are able to, please update! :D
pallyndrome chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Ugh I can see that Thor's reaction is understandable but poor loki needed a better response.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
So much angst, grief and sorrow.
Secretly Loki chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Ah I'm not okay this was sad and heartbreaking. Well done.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Sad but so much more helpful to alter the outcome of Thor. Loki would probably runaway instead of become crazy like he did in Movie. There are so msny amazing directions the story could take. Loki could go to Jotunheim and find out he wasn't abandoned but was kidnapped and wanted and missed. Loki could find out he is wrong and the other Aesir don't hate him like he thinks, ie. Odin, Warriors Three, Sif, Heimdall. Loki could go to Midgard and tell Thor the truth and either give him a weapon to kill him or just to say goodbye and tell him he will miss him. Loki could decide to go in Avengers, X-men or even Hogwarts . I hope you continue this storyline and I can see what difference you in vision since he spoke with Frigga instead of Odin.