Reviews for Headmaster Harry Potter
paula chapter 5 . 10/7
brilliantstory
InTheShadows3 chapter 10 . 9/19
Ugh, pity. I love it. Does anybody continued it?
Concerning the pain of the cruciatus in Harry's dream, I always assumed Harry was able to feel it to some extent, as most of the time he would wake up shaken and sweaty. It makes sense
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 3/8
So does that mean you're redoing this story under a different title?

I liked this one but felt it was very wordy particularly once Harry was 'chosen'. I probably will read the rewrite at some point just not right now :D
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 2/21
I quite liked this I sincerely hope the new version is at least as good!
Harriverse chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
This is a good concept. I hope you enjoy it enough to continue it.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Sorry but I find this fanfic a bit *Mary Sue* okay a lot bit Mary Sue.

In reality like the Sorting Hat's Last Stand fanfic *seriously go check it out* which also has Lady Hogwarts, which I wonder if she stole the idea from you or vica versa. IF Hogwarts were to awaken like that they would also do something about Dursley's abuse where they would not go unchallenged by authority and not go unpunished.

See Sorting Hat Abused challenge for further details. Think you can do better?
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Funny thing is the secrecy laws are as useful as gun control in stopping bad guys who don't read signs.

The real problem is no longer the religious extremists which only were a small fraction that did those things but history books love to focus on the most violent people painting them all over to encourage more government control.

The real problem is no longer the religious extremist but people like ISIS wannabe's who believe that you are an infidel and should be sacrificed for the greater good aka *Allah*. They'd have no problem going into Hogwarts and blowing themselves up or shooting people in a *mass shooting* because they forbid witchcraft and anything related.

They don't even allow images of Allah to be form so if they learn about Hogwarts chances are they'd have students inflitrate and shut it down unless it can be converted to Islam and Sharia Law.

We are talking Pol Pot on steroids.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Actually if I were Harry I'd order out to KFC and get a party sized meal. Back in those days when it was still ran by the owner it was very good and actually filling with chicken pieces twice maybe three times as big.

The chicken pieces were very thick with meat and often the bucket would be bulging as they packed it in there. In the 90s you use to also be able to order vegetables on the side like corn on the cob as well as potatoes and gravy but now it's just coleslaw OR potatoes and gravy.

You can stilll get the potatoes and gravy but it's now it's processed rather then fresh and the quality or lack of shows.
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
This was so good too! I didn't find any plot holes :(
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Well I truly enjoyed what I read of this. I am now going to read the re-write and hope I like it as much.
BangtanExo95 chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I have read both stories and quite like this one better, the whole idea of Harry doing all of this while still in school rather than time traveling is much more interesting.
LordTicky chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Been reading through this for the first time. Good story, but one small problem here. Umbridge never set up shop in the headmaster's office. Since she wasn't recognized as the legitimate successor of the title, the gargoyle guarding the entrance refused her entry. She couldn't get in on her own, and all of the teachers refused to help her so she just used her DADA office as the headmaster's office.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
i like your story lol very good
i did a fanart of Lady Hogwarts after reading this, note its not the little girl look you had
its on my DeviantArt lol
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I love the Bloody crazy castle comment. I'd think the same thing.