Reviews for Headmaster Harry Potter
Brooke chapter 10 . 7/16
I would love for someone to continue this story, its amazing
CJRockettes chapter 3 . 7/9
Actually, you know what? My mind did something stupid...I had just been reading a different fanfic where Harry WAS in third year, and somehow I forgot how your story started, and so I got the two confused.

Please, please, PLEASE disregard my last review! It was completely my mistake! My foolish brain mixed things up and made me write an absolutely false review. I think this story is great, honestly! Just ignore my last post (I’ll go hide under the bedclothes in shame now...)
CJRockettes chapter 2 . 7/9
I haven’t read the whole story yet, but I certainly plan to because I’m really, really loving it!

Just a small thing:
In Chapter 2, at the end when Lady Hogwarts is speaking with Harry about what he thinks is wrong with the school, he talks about the DADA teachers, and creatures getting in when they shouldn’t, etc. However, he also talks about Not-Moody, who was never detected. I don’t know how you’re ordering events in your story, but the problem is, in reality, Not-Moody was present for the Tri-Wizard Tournament during Harry’s 4th year, but he is currently still only in 3rd year (Remus teaching, and Sirius running around avoiding Dementors). Maybe I somehow missed a time skip, but in my mind, Harry is still a 3rd year (because Umbridge is there too), so how could he know about Not-Moody yet?

Other than that, I haven’t seen anything wrong. I’m off to finish reading the rest of it now!
Rainbow Prime chapter 10 . 4/5
GODDAMIT! I LIKED THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
Your re-write isn't a re-write , it is in no way similar to this in fact the only thing that is the same is that Harry gets rid of the pink toad and even then it's using different methods.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2017
sorry you have given up on this story, I really enjoyed it. I read your re-write first, and I think the old story, this one, flows much better and is more coherent and more engaging than the re-write. Good luck with your writing and thanks for sharing.
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
good luck
someone chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
I love your stories! Keep up the good work. (inserts like sign)
paula chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
brilliantstory
InTheShadows3 chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
Ugh, pity. I love it. Does anybody continued it?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
Concerning the pain of the cruciatus in Harry's dream, I always assumed Harry was able to feel it to some extent, as most of the time he would wake up shaken and sweaty. It makes sense
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 3/8/2017
So does that mean you're redoing this story under a different title?

I liked this one but felt it was very wordy particularly once Harry was 'chosen'. I probably will read the rewrite at some point just not right now :D
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
I quite liked this I sincerely hope the new version is at least as good!
Harriverse chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
This is a good concept. I hope you enjoy it enough to continue it.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Sorry but I find this fanfic a bit *Mary Sue* okay a lot bit Mary Sue.

In reality like the Sorting Hat's Last Stand fanfic *seriously go check it out* which also has Lady Hogwarts, which I wonder if she stole the idea from you or vica versa. IF Hogwarts were to awaken like that they would also do something about Dursley's abuse where they would not go unchallenged by authority and not go unpunished.

See Sorting Hat Abused challenge for further details. Think you can do better?