Reviews for A New Beginning
LarndeSolen chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Exactly 4.32 fathoms and 19 inches of rain have fallen ever. Just so you know. I mean, that knowledge has many practical applications. For instance at a party you could stop the conversation cold by quoting that bit of trivia. Of course, it's continually out of date and will need to be updated constantly. But I'm sure that's no trouble to an inquiring mind such as your's.
It's a thinker.
Most definitely.
-Pushy Rebecca
dancing-badly chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
I know that getting a bad review isn't very nice, but I found your story drab and slightly out of character. And i know its to make the story progress, but i don't think there was a cure for tuberculosis, known as consumption. Meh.
Lils chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
Great story!
Satine4 chapter 6 . 1/15/2003
Great story.

Keep going and good luck!

Love Satine.
Golden Goddess3 chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
it just seems like the beginning of the movie all over again...but why would they let a sick person perform? it doesn't seem very realistic.
Golden Goddess3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
kinda sketchy. the dialogue is sort of weak - you should try to give it a little more feeling. the dialogue tags can help with that - instead of just saying "she said" or "he asked" you should try to use more of a variety or describe the person's expression/tone as they say it. and you dont really describe much. try to describe how a person appears, their surrounding, anything to get the reader to imagine the setting a little better. also, you really need to work out the structure of your paragraphs, though that could have just been the computers fault. still, try to fix it, that would make it a lot better. i think with a little work, you could really bring this story to life. hope this helped.