Reviews for Dark Hearts
Neon Le Gato Reaper chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Oh this is hot.
bingewatchobsession chapter 14 . 8/27/2019
Um hi excuse me but I need a sequel centering on red beauty after eating the fruit and swan queen fixing it
spacemonkey78 chapter 14 . 11/10/2018
This was so fun to read and I have to say that ripping off Hook's lips before stepping in his cockroach form at the start of it all was an inspired choice.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2018
So good!
ForbiddenFruitSQ chapter 14 . 2/25/2017
why did my mind play the closing credits to OUAT after the last sentence XD... maybe it was just that good :3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
"You only think you love me because of what the writers have done...or the author or whatever"

Lol crack 10/10
E.Elliot chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
Man I love it!*-*
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
This has been absolutely tremendous !
I adore it, beautifully written and incredibly enticing xx
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Great story. :) really liked it. I thought it to be more on the 'Gore-y' side than crazy smut, but I think that's what made this story different. It felt balanced. And it seemed to have a humorous side to it as well. Don't know if that was intentional. Looking forward to reading more stories of yours.
J.FirestoneSux chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
I think humor should be included as one of the genres for this story cuz at times it can be ridiculouly funny. I also like how you flipped Regina's popular line with "I promise I will bring you more happiness and more joy you have ever known if it's the last thing I do." It's like the equivalent of The Grinch trying to save Christmas. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Favorite Snow line of ch. 6, after Rumple explains how Regina is going to be related to her if she gets involved with Emma:

Snow: "What's your point?"

LoL. For some reason reminded me of my high school years.
Guest33 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Whatever was in that scotch. I want it. I wanna see aliens and float in the air too, well...not so much float cuz I get easily nauseated when I'm not on leveled ground.
Butters chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
So Henry is witness to Hook's death and he's not at all traumatized or affected by it. oh, then again he's also taking a field trip to the underworld in the show x)
J.FirestoneSux chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
"1, 2, 3, 4, call the dark one to my door,"

"Call the pig, the wolf, the ram. Come to the circle all who can. Knock knock on my door, the dark one's here. Now sleep no more."

Hahaha xD I had to laugh at this bit. Cuz when I read it, it came out more like a cheer from a High School cheer squad. X)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2015