Reviews for The Hamster of the Opera
broadwayfreak27 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Keep going...Although ALW does NOT suck! But you are entitled to your own opinion.
Kathy.L chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
LOL Please continue
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Awesome start, I hope you get more chapter up soon, I adore it so far! I was laughing so hard when I read it!
zem-the-mattress chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
hey! wanna update now? it would be a fantastic idea, you know, since you havent since last year. it's so funny and everybody loves it, so get on with it!
Carolyn Tainter chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
HAMSTER OF THE OPERA,
I think all hamsters around the world are gonna say, WE HAVE BEEN INSULTED !
And as a hamster owern, I AGREE ! LOL !
izzy trinkle chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
please comtinue
Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
*laughs*

*laughs again*

*falls off the chair from laughing too hard*

*climbs up again* Ahem ... can I just say this is brilliant? I can just picture a hamster in an opera cloak with a white mask ... *funny mental image* Well? Wheres the rest?
Phantom of the Basement chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
George, you astound me...only *you* could take such a stupid idea and make it so funny! I love it...very promising..."Ta da squeak"! LOL...do continue!
Le Fant chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Aw! I love hamsters! I love POTO also. When you're done with the hamsters, can I have Eriksqueak? PWETTY PWETTY PWEASE?
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! This is so hilarious! I luv hamsters too, I have one.. :D I can't believe it - maybe only ten different words in the whole thing so far, and I'm going to die laughing! Love that "Squeak! Mine!" LOLOLOLOLOL! CONTINUE! :D :D :D :D :D
meganphntmgrl chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
OMG! George, what are you ON! This is GREAT!

"..."

Loving this!
PhantomSiren chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
Umm... squeak squeak squeak. Squeak squeak, squeak. Squeak squeaky. (Nice)
AriesSolar chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
I ... O_O ... well ...

*pause*

I ... never mind. Walking away now ...

But I will say that it's quite original. And awkward. And rather scary. But cute-ish, in a twisted way.
L.M.T.G chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Wow. Something more insane than my stuff. I'm impressed ! :D

Think ChristineSqueak would eat her young? For some reason it seems like something she'd do...doesn't it?

_ cuteness though,keep it up. I love it!
izzy chapter 1 . 3/9/2003