Reviews for Crucify My Love
aL chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
hi! this is a realli great story! with good language ) it's my favourite of all the sangoXmiroku fanfic
animepinay18 chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
OMG! THAT WAS THE COLEST STORY EVER! And should you make a sequel? that's out of the question! HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL! I literally printed your whole story! it was awesome!
melissa chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
I think that your story is beutiful
Jennifer chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
I Thought Crusify My love chapters 1-11 were wonderful:) I came acrossed it when I was looking at Inuyasha sites and couldn't stop reading it. If you did or are going to make a sequel I say go for it and E-Mail it to me if you want... Or E-mail me the Title so I can look up the Fanfic myself:):):):)

PS Keep writing, your good at your work...

Sincerely Jennifer
MariKris chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
That was so cute! *Squeels* ha, fantastic... keep up the great writing.
Melitza chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
Dare I believe my eyes? A Sango/Miroku fiction that actually dwells on the promise of a happy tomorrow, instead of pure angst insisting that Miroku is going to die? And Sango and Miroku actually profess their loves? And they actually have a happy ending, and an ending that promises more happiness to come?

Oh. My. Goodness.

Absolutely amazing - the storytelling and narrative was wonderful, and very engaging. The only suggestion I would make is to pay careful attention to the tenses - I caught a few times where you'd slip between past and present, which can be concerting. But it was only a minor thing - other than that... beautifully executed. I like, and I like a lot!

Are you actually asking if you should write a sequel? Do I even need to answer that? Are you serious? YES! I think you need to write like, maybe a couple dozen sequels. Yes... that would be very very nice indeed.

In conclusion, guess who's going on my favorite authors list? Oh yes, that would be jo-chan, for sure!
friendsforever247 chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
LoL, no sorry Mirokus eyes are sexy blue...sono one can beat that, feh. N e ways GOOD job Inuyasha! lol whata good friend to miroku... really he is. Well i liked it so far...imma read on, bye
BookJunkie89 chapter 11 . 7/12/2004
i liked it! it was very romantic! gushyness!
J.Red Butterfly chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
dat was some story...make a SEQUAL for me and ur fans...ONEGAI!
LuClipse85 chapter 11 . 5/5/2004
*fierce cheering*
*holding back tears*
Kore wa utsukushii...utsukushii...
That...was the most beautiful story I had ever read in my life.
Everything was arranged marvelously, Jo-chan-sama. And yes, you deserve that title.
*breaks down in tears*
YOU GO, MIROKU! *sniff!* Somebody get me a tissue!
LuClipse85 chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
I am now on the verge of crying. All that's happened between Sango and Miroku is messing with my heart. Literally. It's like I can feel their anguish.
When Sango said good-bye, my head automatically turned to the right like she was gonna run from him.
"This is deep" is now an understatement.
That song, I've never heard of it, but it was serious enhancing that feeling in my heart. Do you think you could post an MP3 file of it so that I could hear it? Oh wait, I guess you can't do that on this site.
LuClipse85 chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
*Stadium fiercely applaudes Miroku*
You go, boy!
LuClipse85 chapter 7 . 5/5/2004
...*jaw dropped, eyes wide as the moon, adrenline rushed*
Hey, that almost sounds like a haiku.
That scene would've been SO much better if Miroku wasn't drunk (wasted)!
One-word-summary: INTENSE
LuClipse85 chapter 6 . 5/5/2004 God!
I take my last review back, THIS is your best chapter so far! (okay, they're tied, I can't make up my mind!)
You go, Sango! Put those bitches in their place! Power to the tomboy and the strong-willed woman!
My heart was pounding and I kept inching towards the computer screen! The only times I took my face from the screen was to roll my eyes up in exasperation because Miroku was acting like a total ass and when the chapter was over!
You got mad skills when it comes to writing fics like this!
LuClipse85 chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
Okay! I didn't wanna say it earlier 'cuz it mighta sounded like I was brownnosin' or somethin' , but I'm sorry I gotta say it:
This fic kicks ass, man! It's getting on my nerves that Miroku's too stupid and stubborn to just lay it on Sango that he's head over heels for her! (figuratively and literally!)
But, oh man! Does he know how to win a girl's heart! And that song! Patrick Swayze's "She's Like The Wind" kept playing in my mind until I got to the refrain. That was an excellent touch to the story, putting an insert song in! I'm getting so excited about this that I can't type straight! So far, this is your best chapter!