Reviews for Stay (A Ryuunosuke and Rita Fanfiction)
love the theme of this incest theme, rita and shiina should name their inbred child, billy bob goat with a shrimp sized dick. fuck you and your edgy ass fan base you fucking dick sucking asian slut, no more tentacles 4 u chink
Cinematografica Dragunov chapter 26 . 2/19
When I first saw these two in the anime, I thought Ryuunosuke had no remedy, but you sure proved me wrong. Your story is so good it even inspires me to write one on my own. The dialogs are well played, with good rhythm and pace. The emotions of the characters and the atmosphere around them is very well portrayed, and the bits of drama are well tuned.
On the other hand, I wish you had added a little bit more detail in the scenography. For example: we all know Rita comes from England, but from which city or town exactly? Liverpool? Manchester? Dover? If it’s London, the capital, then: which part of London? The East End? The West End? The City? Westminster? I say this because this kind of details really enhance the scenery of the tale and connect it to the real world. Someday I want to go to England and say “Oh, so this is the park where Ryuunosuke and Rita had a date in Erica-chan’s story! Amazing!”
But you really have an excellent story here, and I have enjoyed reading it almost as much as you must have enjoyed writing it. Keep up the good work and read you soon!
CrackPairingLover chapter 26 . 5/15/2017
This was...one hell of a ride, I dare say. Pretty good. I'll be waitin' for the other stories you've planned. Oh, and I couldn't help but laugh at the mental image of the guys in the reviews screaming in your face about making the ending a happy one. Haha! I somehow knew that the ending would turn out like this.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
PersonalPages chapter 4 . 2/10/2017
THIS IS GREAT.
Dell03 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
uhhh are u sure anemia causes that? I had it for over a year, but that doesn't happen, I think. Severe anemia is really annoying but I'm pretty sure the only real danger is a heart attack, because the heart would need to pump a lot more blood, since anemia is a disease caused by lack of hemoglobin, or red blood cells. Anyway, I've had it a while, and the symptoms are really noticeable, like pale skin, massive headaches (from swellings in the brain and most annoying symptom besides not being able to think clearly) and increase of heart rate . it's not a really serious disease overall, and is usually caused by consecutive all nighters and not eating. I only knew I had anemia when my math teacher told me. I'm sure ryuunosuke would have noticed Rita being anemic before the episode...which I don't really understand, but maybe im just the one who doesn't vomit blood. All I know is anemia could make you incapable to do normal activities because there isn't enough blood working throughout the body, and could cause heart failure, but I don't think the body would waste it's blood by vomiting. that would ruin the whole point of being anemic, or having very little blood count. But good story overall! A little OOC to me, but that's okay I guess. still in chap 3.
LetsgototheMax chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Happy birthday to this fanfic! It was the first RyuuRi fanfic I've read and the best! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next one!
Inactive14 chapter 26 . 6/14/2016
YAAASSSSSSS!
I loved this ending! Super cheesy but honestly I needed this after all the feels in the last chapter XD
KeikoMizichan chapter 26 . 6/14/2016
No offense, but is this story finished? The status doesn't say "Finished".
It was a great story though!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/13/2016
Omg! I loved this fanfic. Thanks for taking us through this amazing adventure throughout the whole year. I am eager for your next one :D
emily chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
the only part I didn't like is that they didn't even get far like nothing really past kissing and she had to die. OMG I hated this ending but it was the ultimate way to show he really loved her which I think it would've been a great way to end it if not for that small flaw above.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
PLZ UPDATE ERICA-SAN
I BEG U!
KeikoMizichan chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
can u plzzzzzzzzz update, erica-san?
i really love this story, and i cant wait to see more of it
thank you erica-san!
iro iro ippai arigato!
dragon98 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
In my opinion I would prefer a happy ending in the story
Alot of people agreed with me for a happy ending and one my friend wants
To read a lemon for them so please finish it right away ok and thank you for letting us read your fanfic
blank 69 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Happy ending please for everyone who cares for dragon x freeloader
amity miyazono chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
either dragon dies or rita, plz