Reviews for Darkweaver
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Plz update its a really cool idea :-)
Broena chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
According to you Peter Pettigrew was caught and kissed when Harry was 3, Ron is the same as Harry, and Percy would've only been about 7 or 8, so Peter Pettigrew couldn't have gone to Hogwarts with them, as they would've been too young for Hogwarts. Only Bill and perhaps Charlie would've been of age to go to Hogwarts. F-
All the rest is A-
B- overall
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Please update.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
NF chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Molly is much older than James Potter and as such by the time he could be of marrying age she would have been married and with Bill Weasly almost popping out or already out.
The twins are two years older than Harry. Percy is two years older than the twins.

Charlie was I think recently graduated so two years older than Percy. If we follow that trend then Bill was two years older as well.

So at minimum 8 years older than Harry. Molly was out of Hogwarts for an entire year before James started so there could not be any wishing to marry him shit.

Do some research or completely change shit before making noobish mistakes like this
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
ok when will Snape find out who Harry is and what he has gone thru before arriving at updates please love it so far thank you
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
Snape can tell by smell that someone is or is not human? Seems more like a creature trait.
Super MKatR chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
I love it. can't wait for more. kudos
fernyyuki chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
me gusta
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
And why would the wizarding world even bother looking for Harry Potter? They DID allow Foat Gucker ( APWBD( not mine. ) a free hand in where he was placed after all. So why should they care where or even if he's still alive after all that time? They sure didn't care after his parents were killed!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
My reaction to Abbadon: HAVE MY BABIES SENPAI!
Touhara Naoya chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Sad how Harry was kidnapped.
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
loved that he went to Slytherin thank you
Marshman101 chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
He is totally gunna rule the school and I'm just gessing but will he be king of slitheryin
dreamjanus chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Wow a whole hours worth of information crammed into a paragraph...

Sorry but you really needed to expand on the rescue scenes. You created a decent build-up and then lost all that momentum by ending too quickly.