Reviews for Darkweaver
brennan.mholmich chapter 9 . 11/18
Wowie. This was hard to read, glad you stopped updating it.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 9 . 8/28
This fic has a lot of information that is just completely wrong and has a bounch of things bent to fit the plot even tho' they don't make too much sense.
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 8/13
He's Dumbledore's worst nightmare.
roger9481 chapter 8 . 8/12
Seriously why put in martial arts because last I checked it was not a magical subject and the sand goes for Italian

Also science?! Are you fucking kidding me? When you have magic what's the point of studying that shit when you can bend reality to what science seems impossible
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 7/18
Damn that was evil O.o

And Diffindo is a Severing Charm not a Dark Magic cutting curse so any damage it does can easily be healed. So Sirius and Remus should still be able to have children should they want to.

And speaking of having children, what about poor Teddy!? How could you!? :(
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 6/30
loved it thank you
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 6/28
Talk about dropping bombs, threatening people and revealing overlooked truths.
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 6/28
Remus!
Valiryo chapter 1 . 6/28
You're assumptions for harry's parseltongue are flawed.
1. The Blacks aren't parseltongues, though they might have married members of the Gaunt family so it's possible that they carry the parseltongue "gene". Still, there's never been any mention of them ever having the ability.
2. The Riddles were muggles... the Potters are very VERY distantly related to the Gaunts through the Peverells. No known Potter/Gaunt unions are known to have occurred.

Though I guess this IS an AU fanfic so... I guess it doesn't really matter xP
CreedMaster1715 chapter 1 . 6/27
I'm gonna die , an update. I can't wait for more shockers to the the school
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Plz update its a really cool idea :-)
Broena chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
According to you Peter Pettigrew was caught and kissed when Harry was 3, Ron is the same as Harry, and Percy would've only been about 7 or 8, so Peter Pettigrew couldn't have gone to Hogwarts with them, as they would've been too young for Hogwarts. Only Bill and perhaps Charlie would've been of age to go to Hogwarts. F-
All the rest is A-
B- overall
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Please update.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
NF chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Molly is much older than James Potter and as such by the time he could be of marrying age she would have been married and with Bill Weasly almost popping out or already out.
The twins are two years older than Harry. Percy is two years older than the twins.

Charlie was I think recently graduated so two years older than Percy. If we follow that trend then Bill was two years older as well.

So at minimum 8 years older than Harry. Molly was out of Hogwarts for an entire year before James started so there could not be any wishing to marry him shit.

Do some research or completely change shit before making noobish mistakes like this