Reviews for Of Secret Vices
robituputup chapter 18 . 2/15
Absolutely bloody brilliant! Thank you for the amazing reading piece!
tigersmeleth chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
A fun read!
Dimac99 chapter 18 . 10/3/2016
Adored this. Great setting, very unique.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2016
Lovely!
ljpjcg chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Excellent conclusion! Brava!
ljpjcg chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
Severus is too cruel, but I'm hoping for a HEA next chapter.

I didn't guess anyone else but I did guess the accomplice!
ljpjcg chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
I wanted to comment on the skill and detail the author has put forth in these first eight chapters. It's very convoluted and interesting. I had to take the time and look up interactive mystery excursions on the web because I can see myself participating
Drosera chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Thank you so much! Thiswas an excellent story - quite well-written, and I enjoyed it very miuch.)
Princess Emarelda chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I loved the mystery and Severus and Hermione. Very creative! Could you do a sequel with this new mystery dinner event they are attending? Maybe with some of the previous guests returning as well?
imcrazy4fiction chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Really enjoyed this story, a very different yet still realistic twist on Sev/Mione
christev chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Here via the rec from the SSHG Quiz on Live Journal. This was a really fun story - I enjoyed both the romance aspect and the mystery weekend. The 'aha' moment Hermione had, where she was then trying to determine if it could be Snape with just a few cosmetic changes was really well done! I laughed when she was called a know-it-all, and thought Severus would get it then. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
During a breakfast of smoked haddock poached in milk and butter, Mr. McAdoo delivered the news that there was this morning one less of them. "I regret to inform you all that we lost a guest last night to an act most foul. Hotel services reported finding Mr. Claymore strangled dead in his room."

thats part of the game right? also thats unfair as that means Mr. Claymore is out of the game now? does he go home now?
what is a The sleuths?
hermionefan29 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
how do they now from the pics that they are anyone thats there in the game? when these people Ms. Steven and etc are not real people!
hermionefan29 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
why isnt Mr. Wright (Severus) and Ms. Steven (hermione) together in the room and in the same group of people?

Hermione lost track of the others as she concentrated on finding her way to the room assigned to her. She had been one of the first to leave the rooftop along with Mr. Ironside, Mr. Wright and Mr. Claymore descending down the broad stairs to the second level. She passed a storeroom on her right and the Blue Room on her left. She kept on straight down the long hallway passing another set of stairs leading down into the first floor. She passed a closed door labeled Study on her right opposite from the library.

She went down a few more meters and reached her destination - the Chevy Chase room. She took stock of the room. The initial tour had been a rushed affair and now she itched to explore. Her eyes traveled from the beamed ceiling and the heraldic pennants hanging from them to the long narrow trestle table in the center of the room. Benches lined each side of the table. She came to note several pieces of paper lying on the table. As usual, she gave in to her innate curiosity.

As Ms. Stevens' gracious form got further and further away from them, both Mr. Wright and Mr. Ironside arrived at the study at nearly the same time. The two men had fairly raced each other from the roof terrace. They had not run but they had not walked either. Each eyed the other along the way waiting for the other man to veer off and head in a different direction but both were sorely disappointed. They stood facing each other in front of the closed door to the Study.

"After you, Mr. Wright." Said Mr. Ironside.

"No, no, after you. You did get here first." Said Mr. Wright.

"Just by a whisker surely." Said Mr. Ironside.

"I insist." Said Mr. Wright.