Reviews for Internal Affairs
Lovely update. Your stories are always worth waiting for.
Definitely worth the wait. It's nice to gain insight to Savina's past. Also interesting to see how Olivia and Sabina's relationship is developing. Please update again soon.
fany1318 chapter 28 . 6/11
This was beautiful! Worth the wait but wish there were more chapters!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/6/2017
Great update. I love your stories. Always excited to see what's next.
fany1318 chapter 27 . 12/5/2017
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! It seems that yet again you've captured once again SVU into the story. Just when I was complaining that there was no new chapter in this story, you update! Keep up the awesome work!
lizzard9 chapter 26 . 7/15/2017
I just happened upon this story and love it. Cannot wait for more.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2017
Just found this and read it all at once. I love it soooo much, you capture their emotions perfectly. Please. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
So nice to see you updated! This story is one of my favorites. I enjoyed this update and am looking forward to more.
a.khawari chapter 26 . 7/12/2017
I'm glad to hear that your problems are solved. we understand. I cant wait to read more
fany1318 chapter 26 . 7/12/2017
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this! I started reading this story weeks ago and I love that you were able to update! I hope that everything in your life is okay :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
Thank you for the update please keep going I can't Waite for everything to fall into place
JaneXalien chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
hey, your story got my attention. I also like Olivia and Barba pairing even though he is smaller and younger :D they just work for me :)
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
glad to see you back! I had forgotten how much I loved this story and cant wait to see what comes next !
DracoLover14 chapter 23 . 6/18/2016
I love your story! I am so glad that it is long because what I have seen most Barson stories are only one-shots so a very long multi-chapter just made my day.
Few questions you do not have to answer but I am just curious: Are there going to be other pairings featured? I don't know why but I can see Amanda with either Finn or Carisi. Also, is Dodds jr. going to cause much hassle? Because, I can't wait to see what all happens with that!
I love this idea of Olivia having a daughter! Sadly, the events couldn't be worse for the adorable family! Also, I may be looking to much into it but is Savina kind of closer to Barba due to him being a male? I mean all the trauma she has been through is because of a woman so I was wondering. But I am glad to see Olivia and her are getting closer! It makes me smile, their relationship is so new and awkward that it is so endearingly sweet!
I have kind of ranted but I just love this story and can not wait for the next installment!
Patiently waiting ~DL14
Em chapter 23 . 5/21/2016
Loved it! Please write more soon!