Reviews for Not
jessi chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
hurry and update geeze whats taking so long ? lol
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This is very nice. I hope to write great fanfiction like you
Elenea Galad chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
You should really continue this. It would make a great story. Not a great start? It is great, very good. You kept them both in character very well. I have a feeling that you are a good writer.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Seto Kaiba thinking of Anzu in the rain, chilled to the bone... Hmm... I like the idea. *grins* It's just too bad this is just a oneshot. It would have been cool if you'd expanded on it. Nevertheless, great job.
Mistress of odd pairings chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
*giggles* Me again! On the hunt for my fave pair so um I decided to stop by your profile. Very cute! Ja!

Tandy chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I loved the fic. I thought Kaiba very much IC. Awesome job!
NybCR chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
If I were Anzu, I would've thought it was a prank call. Anyway, I don't know what you're talking about-"It's not a really great start." It's really good. I mean it. Update soon! _
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Snapdragon-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I like this, and I think you got a better start on your "Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction career" than I did, so there :)
Li-chan11 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
it was really good! I luv Seto/Tea
I'm gonna read your other fics now!
see ya
Iremray chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I love this! Your use of imagery is wonderful and you did a nice job of keeping true to the characters. SetoAnzu is my favorite Yu-gi-oh pairing. Awesome fic.
daisycutters chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
wow, i just want to say u r definitely a good writer the story is really um.. i can't find the words but hey the ending is dramatic, it sort of leaves space 4 ppl to imagine and wonder about how kaiba REALLy thinks about her. the story is good
maggie chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I love it!Please write more(cheerfully said)