Reviews for Shinobi Art Online
Please Update Soon
yindragonkiba chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
love it
Mokkel chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
this story deserves way more reviews
Zanzar chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Guts the Man88 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Great chapter hope you update soon plz!
Guts the Man88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Like you story so far
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
This was a great chapter. keep up the great work
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
My only advice is to split your fight scenes into paragraphs, rather than leaving it a wall of text that people are more likely to skim over, rather than read. At least if the fight is in separate paragraphs, people will actually read it, rather than go "TL;DR, I skipped it to get to somewhere less confusing". By the way, using the Alt key and the numpad can give you the double greater than and less than symbols that the novel uses. I don't know the keys needed to make them off the top of my head, as they are different for every word processor.
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
interesting choice for naruto's love interest
Shigure Toshiro chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
Kami no Sennin chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Fantastic chapter! Thanks for going with my request of name change for the guild and nice job with the pillar names, they fit rather well. As far as adding Yuuki, I personally don't mind either way but I think it would still be cool if she was brought along. I also really like Sugu's little fangirl moment, it was really cute and funny. I'd like to see a few more moments like that if only to see Kirito's reactions to it all. I do have one question though.

Will Naruto have anymore unique skills like his Intimidation Skill: Demonic Fox Eyes (good idea btw)?
Kami no Sennin chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Naruto rallying the players and dampening their panic and fear was a new way to go about this crossover. As far as I know it's never been done and by going with this route Naruto has effectively placed himself onto the pedestal of leadership. I like this greatly. My only question is the name of the guild. Why throw Konoha into it? The Pillars of the Hidden Leaf sounds strange to me because I don't see Konoha playing any role in this. The Pillars of Aincrad simply would have made more sense seeing as that is the name of the castle/prison they are all trapped in. That's really my only complaint. This is a great start to this story and I hope to see more unique ideas from you.
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
ThE
GreaT
WorK.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Interesting first chapter, looking forward to the next one.