Reviews for Shinobi Art Online
The Lord of Fereldon chapter 2 . 4/16
I read it I like what I read where r u what did u abandon this story cause some one flamed it to hard bullshit don't let what people say get to u I wanna see more chapters
Azure chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I like we're this is going. But I hope you don't let's the fabric end to early. But it's up to you wether you want to continue the fanfic. But hope you can continue the fanfic because I like the story to.
Azrue blade chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
You know your a good fanfic write so way did you stop for? Because I like it but that me. Still I hope you start the story again. Beaks its a good story you just need to remember the reason to way you right like I always say never give up to the very end.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
An interesting story, I will be interested in seeing how it goes. I am curious as to what skills Naruto will develop, especially the martial art and dual wield skills now available. I don't like that Naruto is using two daggers first thing, as that implies he already has the dual wield skill(which shouldn't be available yet) and would rather see him use a short sword or polearm style bladed weapon(a pudao or glaive if you want to go European on it).

I was hoping to see Naruto characters in Naruto's group/guild, but this is just the first chapter so it can still happen.
Bosma17 chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Please update
The Unforgiven one 19901 chapter 2 . 6/17/2017
Please Update Soon
yindragonkiba chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
love it
Mokkel chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
this story deserves way more reviews
Zanzar chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Guts the Man88 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Great chapter hope you update soon plz!
Guts the Man88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Like you story so far
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
This was a great chapter. keep up the great work
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
My only advice is to split your fight scenes into paragraphs, rather than leaving it a wall of text that people are more likely to skim over, rather than read. At least if the fight is in separate paragraphs, people will actually read it, rather than go "TL;DR, I skipped it to get to somewhere less confusing". By the way, using the Alt key and the numpad can give you the double greater than and less than symbols that the novel uses. I don't know the keys needed to make them off the top of my head, as they are different for every word processor.
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
interesting choice for naruto's love interest
Shigure Toshiro chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.