Reviews for A Simple Teenage Shop Owner
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 42 . 7/22
This is such a good story. I love this. Definitely in my top 10. Thanks a lot for writing this.
Rylanor chapter 42 . 7/19
this was amusing to read. it went from a simple romance fic to "Excuse me he did fucking what now?"
Omega Siothan Void chapter 42 . 7/5
I just finished reading this story after finding it yesterday, and I do have to say that it is pretty good. You may not find it worth all of these reviews and likes, but I do. It has great plot and a good backstory, along with an amazing finale. You should give yourself at least a little more credit for this wonderful piece of work. While I am sad that this is your final piece of work, I will say that this is a good piece of work to finish with.

With much respect,
Sio
yeah too much escalation ... a story with no downtime between extreme situations will never amount to anything ... so yeah congrats for wasting the readers time with this stuff
Md Alf chapter 42 . 6/23
Damn if he has god powers, Six paths sage mode, Trihexa's power he should be able destroy the world on a wim. This might be the most op naruto ever
BravoEchoVictor chapter 2 . 6/17
How is this supposed to be a forced conflict literally s majority of Sirzechs characterisation is him being a sis-con why wouldn’t he do some weird shit to try and get rid of Naruto with the way Sirzechs is he would probably try and have him killed if he wasn’t a ‘mortal’. And whoever said about Naruto not excepting the cheque fundamentally misunderstands the character.
BravoEchoVictor chapter 1 . 6/17
Wasn’t going to read because of all the hate but seriously some of the people crying have obviously never seen either of these two series. The conflict between him and Rias is almost inevitable like really… She is a shitty spoiled brat that is used to getting everything she wants.
Zack Sager chapter 3 . 6/16
you sure did
Cyan-Snake chapter 3 . 6/6
I deserved to be beaten by you for ALSO keeping a secret from you? Dumb as fuck. Hate this. Cya.
Cyan-Snake chapter 2 . 6/6
Again. Another dumb as fuck move. Just take the money and open up a better shop in a better location. Why do you keep writing in these unnecessary conflicts? Just write him as making ONE smart move, or was that taken up when he actually noticed a girl's feelings towards him?
Cyan-Snake chapter 1 . 6/6
Dumb as fuck. The hell? Why? Just let them leave and then mention it to Koneko. What fucking reason is there to stop them from leaving?
Idiot. Naruto here is a frikn idiot. If he doesn't want to be disturbed or even join any faction, then just show his power to them. You don't see anyone disturbing Ophis or Great Red. Also, I think Naruto is pretty much nerfed. In Canon, Naruto is already OP enough with Just Kurama. But your Naruto seems a little weak even with all the Bijuu inside him. I know you said that it would get boring fast, but if that's so then you should've just sent Pain Arc Naruto. He's strong, but maybe above average compared to DxD. You shouldn't have sent the Naruto who already mastered Sage of Six Path Mode and Kurama Chakra Mode.
shinobi swordsman 007 chapter 42 . 5/26
Don't understand the recent hate this started receiving, it's one of the best crossovers here
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 42 . 5/13
this was an amazing story, don't understand the recent salty comments
fucking lame if you actually think about it. dudes been targeted multiple times now even if he wasnt a murderous psychopath that you are making him to be he still has to have a limit to all the bullshit youre putting him into. its actually surprising how the shop is still standing considering almost everyone already knows where it is. not gonna be surprised if suddenly someone decides to nuke the store any day now.
6,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »