Reviews for Complications & Transformations
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
N needs a vacation. I need more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
so... when is this going to continue, please?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
by difference, this has to be one of the funniest starts I ever read for a fic.
please continue it! it'll sure bring us more stuff to laugh at with N's desventures
Ai Star chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Eh hehehe oh this is going to be fun XD
leontinees chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Hello! This certainly looks like a promising and interesting read, so please continue!
Monpoke chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Cuando sale en siguiente lo estoy esperando hace tiempo,pero no hay prisa ,chau y buen suerte
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Man I want more
Yvivvy chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
YASSS AWKWARD N AS A POKEMON
Pokelover619 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
What's up! Okay first off I agree that I doubt that N would stay with team plasma. But you compensate for that with an interesting plot. Also by alluding to the fact that they will together for a year gives me the hope that you are going to take the time for character developments and kindle the romance between them, rather them having them rush straight into a relationship. I have high hopes for this fanfiction. Best of luck to you and have fun!
theonemagic chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
this is so cute but like why is n still with plasma in the beginning?
AceAmir chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I'm sorry, but I stopped reading when you said this took place AFTER the ending of Black/White. Even just ignoring B2/W2, there's no way in hell N would have chosen to remain with Ghestis and Team Plasma after discovering Ghestis' true goals. Also, "his father wasn't entirely mad at him?" I distinctly recall Ghestis calling N "a freak without a human heart" at the end of B/W. And on a final note, N is not a literal prince/king. That was just his title when he was the "leader" of Team Plasma.

There's taking liberties with cannon, and then there's just completely disregarding continuity. This would be the latter, and it immediately kicked me out of the story. Also, your grammar overall is pretty good, which made all the really small, minor grammatical hiccups I kept seeing all the more glaring. Most of it was just sentence structure; I would advise looking up how to use semicolons and how to write character dialogue.

If it's any consolation prize, humanpokemon stories usually turn me off, so managing to get me to try and read this was something of a small victory. Something about the idea of N turning into a "cute little" green Zorua made me chuckle and I decided to give it a try. If you re-wrote things to better fit cannon, and shifted this more towards a parody instead of a serious story (skimming the second half, your tone was already half-way there), I could see this working.