Reviews for Shadows of the Past
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I definately liked it. Now, you've left me hungry for more corruption and brutal stuff like that. I like your Avada Kedavra theory. Nice. Very nice. Between Green -is- Slytherin... ooh, I feel lucky I understand. Lol. Good, very good work.
the bystander chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Oh dear, this gave me so much satisfaction, it's so captivating. You did well in showing me Ginny's (in my opinion) better side, the darker side, the one that draws Dark power since her companionship to a phantom of Tom Riddle. You must do something with this, it's too good to loose, I'd be almost devastated if you let this wither away.

That's praise, mind you. I don't usually let out like this for the beginning of a story, let alone the very first chapter. Please, do what you can to salvage it, and I will be thankful.
Rebecca Starflower chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
oh my god. this made me feel sick. not in a bad way. im not flaming you. what's happened to ginny that she's gone this far? please tell me you're going to update this soon.
Sweet Angel7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
hey thnx for the tips u gave me on my story and i love urs there sooo good continue! :)

Sweet Angel