Reviews for Lone Traveler: Babylon 5 Universes
reddir chapter 11 . 4/6
I kinda love what you did with Susan/Talia here.
reddir chapter 10 . 4/6
Using the phoenix/chol like this is great!

And the death dream is a (and a loving Timov!) lovely cap.
reddir chapter 12 . 4/2/2020
This was a kind of brilliant end to the war.
I think it saves face for the Humans, lets them know that a nobility of human spirit is real and even recognized by aliens who want to kill them.
Obviously it defangs most of the problems the surrender brought to the Minbari in the OTL.
And it allows for future contact and even cooperation between the two species based on a shared, more deep and more meaningful than most mutual benefit arrangements, respect for and recognition of nobility of spirit.
reddir chapter 10 . 4/2/2020
Again, the bit at the end made this so good. Again, I am near crying. The touch of adding Timov was so perfect!
reddir chapter 3 . 4/1/2020
All three of these chapters are a good read, but the omake at the end has me near crying. I think what made it great is the Soul Hunter's gratitude, on top of the comfort for the family and child.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 2/18/2020
So, there's a repeated typo throughout this story so far, and in a few chapters of the other stories. mainly, you're typing Mimbari, instead of Minbari.
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
Thanks. Good stuff!
tpx1 chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
good part in your series
Thank you for moving the shortstories back into the main story thread, that makes it much easier to read
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
Its MiNbari not MiMbari
Ysarose chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Oh, this was a most enjoyable universe! Wonderful! Just wonderful!
sandipi chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
This is a regular reread.
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
nice
Fallow53 chapter 18 . 7/3/2017
xx KUDOS xx : )
Araytigre chapter 18 . 7/4/2017
Sad to see this thread end, but greatfull that it will be continuing in others. Thank You. TTFN
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter