Reviews for Drained
Bananaboat2009 chapter 7 . 4/15/2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
A sad Person chapter 7 . 7/15/2018
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2018
.FUCK! You leave us on this cliffhanger and your never gonna work on this again at least get someone else to finish it WHAT THE FUCK MAN! Look I like anime too but at least finish this for us god dam...
CyberAK chapter 3 . 3/2/2018
Do I spy a little Harry Potter reference in there?
Revlis Charm chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
...
*silently ships them even though I said I wouldn't*
*you wouldn't understand, younger me. Nowadays, I ship all yaoi. Alllllll*
Revlis Charm chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Ah.
I had totally and completely forgotten I had put some yaoi into this. Aaaahhhh, it appears that even as a small child, I was still fucked up in the head with gay thoughts. :D
Rosequartz chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
THE SUSPENSE!
CraftyNinjaCat13 chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
OMFG. This is the best story I've ever read! I hope you PC starts working again, because I've been looking for an awesome story like this for a while! As for Enslaved, I wanted to cry when I read it. It takes a good author to make people laugh, but it takes a brilliant author to make people cry! Stay awesome!
Kairocksrainbow chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
Damn. Well. Hope you update soon.
Revlis Charm chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Dear viewers,
Due to the fact that my PC is having issues, I will not be updating. I apologize.
-RevlisCharm
Shaymix1234 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Please continue Enslaved, Controlled, and Drained!
Ninja's Guardian chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
You said you regret nothing... Soon you will be WRONG.

YOU FOOL! YOU DIDN'T WARN ME THERE'D ME GREENFLAME! GREENFLAME STINKS! KAI AND LLOYD ARE NOT IN LOVE! SHEESH! WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE MOST POPULAR PAIRING OUT THERE?!

I know how to find you... and the ninja will kill you in the night (specifically, Kai and Lloyd will).

Remember this message, fool. Remember...
Angel Star Ninja chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeese! Update!
Angel Star Ninja chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I am angelninjagal and I have a new head canon! Bansha cares somewhat for Morro since she did ask him if he was ok when he was fighting Lloyd for control ...and yes I ship Morro x Bansha ...HARD!
RealtreeGal chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Hey I have a story idea.

Can u write a story where Morro possesses Zane? That would make an AWESOME story in my opinion. Can u do it. Plz?