Reviews for Shadows of Deceit
Neroscurse chapter 33 . 6/19
OMG I can't breathe! Some of those Gin omake's were fucking brilliant.
Neroscurse chapter 32 . 6/19
Well I see I shouldn't jump to conclusions, lol. What an interesting and truly enjoyable story! Thanks for writing it!
Neroscurse chapter 18 . 6/19
Ah too bad, up to this point I was hoping he'd side with Aizen and wipe our the Shinigami! Anyways, been an absolute blast to read thus far and looking forward to the rest, even if he goes along the predictable hero path lol. (What can I say, I'm an Imperial at heart {star wars reference}, which is interesting because then I shouldn't be rooting for Aizen since he's the Rebel, but he's like the Emperor, but the Shinigami are technically the imperial powerhouse... bad reference... ;p)
MarkAntimony chapter 34 . 10/29/2017
All my likes...Just...Just...All of them.

Wow, I really couldn't stop smiling and laughing for most of this. Probably freaked out my housemates.

Excellent overall.
GreyscaleWriter chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
but Matsumoto was taken by gin y is she dead
Qwerty chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
They all speak like nobles instead of hollow/arrancar and size ichigo speak like they are mailing a formal latter to their employer or something lol
Try to stay with their character next time
Stormshadow13 chapter 33 . 8/2/2017
Lol!
Stormshadow13 chapter 32 . 8/2/2017
This fic was totally awesome! I loved it and really enjoied reading it,
hziulquoigmnzhah chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
Huh I actually prefer the short battle scenes because it makes sense from a combat standpoint the quote "most battles are decided within a minute" rings true
DasChinButton chapter 34 . 2/15/2017
Awesome Bleach story. I can't wait to start reading the next one.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/13/2017
I don't know man. The story kind of fell off. Began a lot better than it ended. Still good but not, you know, outstanding.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2017
I am upset over Aizen's defeat and Yammamoto's survival. And Soifon's. And, to a degreee, Urahara's.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
See, that's what I'm talking about.
Last story I read had some shit about "fighting Nazis" when confronted with the Quincy but here we have a beautiful Cero 88. Probably also gonna have Bala 14 or Sonido 18.

Jokes aside, this story is, well, let's put it in simple words

bretty gud fam :DDddd

No, honestly, it's really great so far and brought me a lot of enjoyment.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
It is 3:05 am. I have completed reading Shadows Of Deceit.
I have been covering my face with a pillow and have resorted to playing very sad music in attempts to prevent myself from laughing at Gin.
I have failed, but I haven't woken anyone up.
Gin has now become my favourite character, with his crayons and his 'love' of "SHINJI-CHAN/-KUN."
These 'bloopers' are awesome.
I have been reading this for the past three hours. I need sleep, but who cares when I can read great fanfictions like this?
Either way, this fanfiction was great! As you can tell, I have spent about three hours reading it when I am supposed to be asleep. So, keep up your great work in your other stories, and I hope you keep enjoying writing!
LordVishnu chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
Good story/10. Battle scenes flowed nicely. Much better than what I've resigned myself to expect from this site. Ichigo having more than one lover seemed a bit superfluous. Don't really care for it when the MC has more than one romantic partner. You hit some cliches but they were few enough that I won't hold it against you. At the end of the day though I had fun reading the story. And isn't that what really matters?

Thanks for all your work.