Reviews for Shadows of Deceit
So, Urahara working on something to make Arrancar fertile I guess?
That outcome was quite expected, afterall, Kurotsuchi is Ichigo's kill.
Man, Aizen actually seems weaker than in canon, lol.
25 hollow losses vs 7 shinigami losses, yikes.
"Matsumoto killed by Ayon" that ought to be Hinamori?
God, Szayel totally deserved being killed for being such a retard. Giving away free information and not finishing the fight when he could? Yeah, natural selection at it's finest.
Similar case with Zommari, though Hitsugaya was simply better so it didn't matter.
And numbers 7 to 10 down, the Espada make a really bad showing so far, not even taking a single one of their opponents with thm.
Kenpachi wins, no surprise there.
Barragan scores the first kill, took only one of the top 3 Espada for that. :D
Nice exchange between Ulquiorra and Ukitake!
I don't see those 3/2vs1 battles going too well for the Espada, though considering they're part of Ichigo's 'group' I hope I'm wrong.
T-that was a beautiful story *sniff*
Neroscurse chapter 33 . 6/19
OMG I can't breathe! Some of those Gin omake's were fucking brilliant.
Neroscurse chapter 32 . 6/19
Well I see I shouldn't jump to conclusions, lol. What an interesting and truly enjoyable story! Thanks for writing it!
Neroscurse chapter 18 . 6/19
Ah too bad, up to this point I was hoping he'd side with Aizen and wipe our the Shinigami! Anyways, been an absolute blast to read thus far and looking forward to the rest, even if he goes along the predictable hero path lol. (What can I say, I'm an Imperial at heart {star wars reference}, which is interesting because then I shouldn't be rooting for Aizen since he's the Rebel, but he's like the Emperor, but the Shinigami are technically the imperial powerhouse... bad reference... ;p)
MarkAntimony chapter 34 . 10/29/2017
All my likes...Just...Just...All of them.

Wow, I really couldn't stop smiling and laughing for most of this. Probably freaked out my housemates.

Excellent overall.
GreyscaleWriter chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
but Matsumoto was taken by gin y is she dead
Qwerty chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
They all speak like nobles instead of hollow/arrancar and size ichigo speak like they are mailing a formal latter to their employer or something lol
Try to stay with their character next time
Stormshadow13 chapter 33 . 8/2/2017
Lol!
Stormshadow13 chapter 32 . 8/2/2017
This fic was totally awesome! I loved it and really enjoied reading it,
hziulquoigmnzhah chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
Huh I actually prefer the short battle scenes because it makes sense from a combat standpoint the quote "most battles are decided within a minute" rings true
DasChinButton chapter 34 . 2/15/2017
Awesome Bleach story. I can't wait to start reading the next one.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/13/2017
I don't know man. The story kind of fell off. Began a lot better than it ended. Still good but not, you know, outstanding.