Reviews for Christmas with You
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was so cool...incest, right? I love incest stories...
AngelBakuraIshtar45 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I'm new to this pairing and I love it! ;; It doesn't matter that they're brothers.I still think they're so kawaii together. I'm so weird. lol
AncientZodian666 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
that was really good when will u be writing another one? i like yaois because im gay
my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hi it's meeeeeeeeee... AGAIN! don't kiss my thumb!:) Leave me alone! fagmo! ! * AHEM* O, ! excuse me! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH! sORRY! ! !
SaZ-2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Incest! Fun for the whole family!

Sorry..Nicley wriyen. I really liked it.

SaZ
SoldierToger chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
(Wolfy actually red this story a while ago, around the time when you first posted it but... *scratches behind ear* I tend to be one who doesn't review right away, hee...) Anyway, I loved this story... I think it was one of the first Karl/Thomas stories I ever read and I really liked it so now I've been on the look out for this pairing... The Powerpuff thing was a little... disturbing.. for me, but funny, I can picture Thomas and Bubbles *chuckle*. The thing with Fiona and Moonbay was very amusing. You kept them in good character! Great job, as always!

'7 Everybody loves Raven!
Ravenous Silentside chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
**nosebleeds** so yaoi kawaii 0! you did it again colonel-sama! you did it! *bounce bounce and nosebleeds again*
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
To be honest I'm only half done since I was talking to someone via e-mail. How do /I/ someone who's never even been on a date always get pegged "Love doctor"?

I'm sure it's wonderful, as always.

Have a Very Happy Holiday. May it not be graced with too much holiday stress. *sighs* (Mine will...;)

*salutes*

-Naomi
teethlikedog chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
So wrong...and yet so right! Very hentai - and I like it a lot! I know I shouldn't, but I do! Damn sexy incestuous brothers... o.O
Red Rum1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Wai! So cute!

Yay for Karl being honest...and I liked the presents. *chuckles*

- Red Rum

[I say strange things when I sign.]
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Yes... Bubbles is the cutest one.

But hey, that was funney how the voeuistic (I cant spell that word, even if I try) nature of Fiona and Moonbay was there. Tehehe, now one for Moonbay and Fiona, ne?

That was sweet, in both aspects of the word. Your legendary ability to manipulate their innate characters to make a perfect synergy...

Ohh that sounded sooooo cool, eh?

Please, write more, and Merry Christmas, Sir *Salutes*