Reviews for Loyalty
MOONIESMOM1013 chapter 1 . 8/25
Poor Sheppard looking six-weeks
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 8/18
Great story.
Poor John, he isn't good at resting.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
What a great story! Fun and totally true to everyone. Makes me miss Atlantis even more than I already did. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Poor John, but yay another fic to look out for! This story is fantastic, thank you so much for writing this.
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was a really great story. And now I look forward to Sheppard's recovery and time with Dave.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
wonderful story showing the length John will go to get his people back home safely. enjoyed the story very much!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Awesome! You really captured John here. I love his dedication and loyalty to his people. Great interactions with his team as well. Nothing like the injury-hiding effects of adrenaline combined with a deadly situation. Can't wait to read the recovery story!
Guest 64 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I really like this story. I love the way you showed John's dedication to his troops. You have a really good grasp on each characters personalities and sense of humor. Goody, goody it looks like we might get some David and John time. Can't wait for next update.
nacimynom chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I enjoyed your story. It would have made a good episode. Will part 2 have more from Kerrigan's point of view?
CrazyPedantic chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I liked it. It had the feel of being something that was plausible to actually happening in the show, even if quite often we never saw the recovery period.
PrincessPatrice chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next story