Reviews for Sense and Immortality
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
Thank you for writing this story. The only thing I *needed* to see in season 2 was the continuation scene from the finale. Now I know this story also needed to be in season 2. Making Jo the fish or of water for a change was brilliant. Your characterizations of both Jo and Henry were excellent, and the story was simply fun.
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
littleellie30 chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Superb little tale that could have been a season 2 episode. Fantastic!
Helena chapter 14 . 5/6/2016
This story is brilliant! The story is interesting and kept surprising me, and the characters are very well written. Thank you for sharing this!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
Such a wonderful story, a perfect blend of mystery, romance, humor, and heroics. One of the best stories I've read on this whole site. I read a supernatural Regency romance some years ago, called The Second Lady Emily, and this really had so many elements in common with that. You really did your research!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I love your Lucas. Nice setup for the episode. Right up Henry's alley. And as a giant monster fan, I completely sympathize with Abraham's fruitless efforts. Moving on.
Marvel Lit Chick chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
Oh that was lovely. I've missed the show so much and this was like a perfect little two parter. Nice job.
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
lol, Lucas at the end of this chapter was perfect. Already in love with this.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
Oh, I know exactly who M. is, and I wish Henry never had to find out. Then again, if he didn't, he'd probably be long dead.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
Of course. Let's not focus on the fact someone is pointing a gun at them, but rather that Miss Simmons would not approve of it!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
So glad I don't have to wait three weeks for the next chapter!
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
That sounds like a wonderful way to fall asleep. Very comforting, and also peaceful.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Apparently the Morgans are making a very dashing couple tonight!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
I forgot to mention last time, but I love how Miss Simmons thought Henry was faking his accent.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
Of course. This is his time, he's going to know exactly how things should be, and will notice all the details people are getting things right, or wrong. I think Jo is going to get rather annoyed with that!