Reviews for You Can Hear It in the Silence
TryingforTrueGrit chapter 25 . 9/18
Aww I loved thier first date and the callback to the show with Dave's fiegned disaproval and Mary Margaret's fluffing about. And this last chapter with Emma cuddeling up to Kilian to help alleviate his stress was too adorable! More Koala times please!
A True Oncer chapter 25 . 9/16
I finally caught up with this fan fiction! I'm sad that I have to wait til the next update to read the chapter so please update quickly!
A True Oncer chapter 24 . 9/16
I love how David was "protective" about Emma.
A True Oncer chapter 23 . 9/16
So Mary Margaret and David know. And Emma and Killian are going on there first date.
A True Oncer chapter 22 . 9/16
I love that song by Ed Sheeran! It's perfect for CS! I loved this chapter so much!
A True Oncer chapter 21 . 9/16
Killian and Emma are so cute together! They need to tell everyone about them soon!
A True Oncer chapter 20 . 9/16
Oh my gosh! yes! Finally!
A True Oncer chapter 19 . 9/16
I'm so glad that David is finally proposing! I can't wait to read Mary Margaret's reaction!
A True Oncer chapter 18 . 9/15
This is killing me! Emma and Killian just need to tell each other how they feel! I know it won't be that simple but they can do this! They need to talk to each other!
A True Oncer chapter 17 . 9/15
So Killian as loved Emma for seven years and Mary Margaret knows? That secret isn't going to stay that way for long.
A True Oncer chapter 16 . 9/15
Awesome chapter! And Regina is so right!
A True Oncer chapter 15 . 9/14
Awesome chapter!
A True Oncer chapter 14 . 9/14
Oh my gosh! This was so sad but great chapter
A True Oncer chapter 13 . 9/9
Stupid Walsh!
A True Oncer chapter 12 . 9/9
Walsh is such jerk! I feel so bad for Emma and Killian! Both of them are hurting, but Killian has no idea that his best friend is upset. Emma needs to tell Killian about what happened with Walsh soon.