Reviews for Of Cats, Giraffes, and Mice
This was so amazing! I've been here since chapter 1 and even though the break in between the later chapters was huge this is one of the best stories ever. I've honestly loved this so much
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 22 . 6/10
This was great
AforAntechinus chapter 22 . 6/9
Hiya,

Thank you so much for finishing this story and for writing it. I have really enjoyed the whole story and will enjoy being able to reread it in the future.
fanfiction614 chapter 22 . 6/9
I found this fic early into my exploration of this fandom, and I've binged it I don't even know how many times since. Thank you for sharing and finishing it, it was a pleasure to read each and every time. Good luck on whatever your next project it, I've no doubt it will be done well.
AlexPayne chapter 22 . 6/9
LOVED this story! Great job!
molly maiden chapter 22 . 6/9
There is only one thing I hate about ALL this .. and that thing is.. is that it's over! But alas all good things must come to an end I suppose. In all seriousness though I thought this fic was a fantastic read. I'll most likely be re reading it a couple times. Hopefully you'll make many more great stories, for example maaaybe mini 1 chapter series about the life of these three.
Jasper chapter 22 . 6/9
ahhhhhHHHHH IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SINCE YOU STARTED IT AND I LOVR THIS ENDING I LOVE YOUR WRITING YOURE INCREDIBLE. YES. I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING (ngl would have appreciated a little more Smutty times but thats just me xD) seriously my dude youre an awesome writer. 80000/10.
jh728 chapter 22 . 6/9
Wonderful wrap up to your story. I'm sorry to see it end but look forward to going through it again.
jh728 chapter 21 . 6/9
Beca joining DSM was a great solution.
Their goodbyes were sweet.
jh728 chapter 20 . 6/9
Wow. Just wow. Beca was a force of nature.
DrawingTheMoon chapter 22 . 6/9
thank you for updating this story. it was well written. so much warmth in a single story. I loved it.
Oh my god I love it! I couldn't believe it when the notification emails came! This is amazing! Thank you!
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 20 . 4/25
Wow you are back, that was hella great
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 20 . 4/25
Don't you dare make us wait another year before you update! Please update as soon as possible! It's too good!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 20 . 4/24
The wait was absolutely worth it for this!