Reviews for Settle the Score
Artistic Ane chapter 41 . 5/7
I find it so sad that it has been four years since you've updated, especially since it seems you had something planned. But, I remember reading an AN saying that you've had a three year gap, so I hope you have not forgotten this wonderful and immersing piece of work.
This fic is good I won't lie about that and really gets into the feeling of the characters and whatnot. But it is very repetitive every conservative and thoughts are the same as chapters we just read. The only excitement is when they meet others or are fighting. And I has hoping there would be more about inuyasha and his past. Not him having a nightmare, kagome questioning inuyasha, gets mad, she tell everyone in the group, repeat, repeat and another repeat. There needs to be less inner thoughts more talking, less walking and sleeping themes as they are all the same
Inuyasha: *gets mad* "I'm gonna hunt"
Kagome: "here's what inuyasha said today.

Inuyasha: * in tree printing to sleep*
Kagome : *pretending to sleep*

These scenes are getting boring to read

end of rant
The first flashback is of inuyasha being sold (i think in that village). The second is him playing with kids after living there for 3 years. It kinda confusing who were they sold to and did the second flashback happen before the first one? Or are the flashback just at random based on places
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this!
xBookEaterx chapter 41 . 10/8/2015
I would love it if you wrote more! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but this is too good to be left at that! This is definitely one of- if not the best Inuyasha fanfiction I've ever read!
kenzie.parish chapter 41 . 9/23/2015
I love how this has progressed so far, and the point in time from which the story starts is very original compared to most other fanfictions. Everything is incredibly original and well planned, and I can tell that a lot of thought has gone into this. I like how you portrayed everyone, and how you portrayed the villagers. It feels very accurate and seems like the natural reactions from people of that time period. The plot thus far has kept me on the edge of my seat, and not a single chapter went by without my heart rate increasing at least once. Everyone is very much in character (except for mama higurashi, but it did not detract from the story at all) and everything they do feels natural and unforced.
Again, I hope life lets you go long enough so that you can try to work on this again if you feel like it.
Much love and smushes,
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
You know, I really hate Kagome
Sans nom chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
I love you for writing this story... And I hate you for not finishing it! :(

Why is it that all the best stories are never finished? I wanted to know what happen next!

I can only hope you'll eventually post another chapter. I've seen it before, a story being updated after years of hiatus. (But it kind of sucks, not having the end of the story... even though I understand life can get in the way...)
Cheek chapter 41 . 2/18/2014
I feel like I wasted my time reading this... There sure were some interesting tidbits that kept me going though, but ultimately a dissapointment. There's so much more going on in the world of Inuyasha than interpersonal drama with Inuyasha and his friends. Honestly the most interesting relationship is Inuyasha and his brother.
Cheek chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
I don't get it, are we supposed to empathize with Kagome's pain here. Her mothers words about how "He doesn't know what he's putting you through" seem to tell me that that is what you intend. But, honestly i'm not feeling very sympathetic. Maybe because I'm judging the story on its merits and don't have any stake in romance. Not a shipper.
Cheek chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
You're making Sango and Miroku really unlikable. Their uncharitable thoughts about Inuyasha after they nearly caused his death make it seems like their friendship is shallow. They just seem very petty.
HawkofNavarre chapter 41 . 2/2/2013
I'm glad I've stumbled upon this story, despite the fact you haven't updated for about 2 years. The plot is so interesting and reading this basically took over my life for a few days. xD Your writing is also quite a pleasure to read. I really like the way you portray the characters as well as progress the romance.

Anyway, I hope you have a spark of inspiration and come back to this story. I've really enjoyed reading it so far, and although I realize there's only a very slim chance that you'll come back to this after 2 years, I'll follow this fic anyway. :)
guest chapter 41 . 9/28/2012
will you ever finish this story? I want to read it! lol, but really, tons of people want you to finish the story! it is so good! please finish!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
You wrote this one chapter really good! I could feel my head pounding from you explaining inuyasha's headache. Good job :)