Reviews for Settle the Score
nice
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
You know, I really hate Kagome
Sans nom chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
I love you for writing this story... And I hate you for not finishing it! :(

Why is it that all the best stories are never finished? I wanted to know what happen next!

I can only hope you'll eventually post another chapter. I've seen it before, a story being updated after years of hiatus. (But it kind of sucks, not having the end of the story... even though I understand life can get in the way...)
Cheek chapter 41 . 2/18/2014
I feel like I wasted my time reading this... There sure were some interesting tidbits that kept me going though, but ultimately a dissapointment. There's so much more going on in the world of Inuyasha than interpersonal drama with Inuyasha and his friends. Honestly the most interesting relationship is Inuyasha and his brother.
Cheek chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
I don't get it, are we supposed to empathize with Kagome's pain here. Her mothers words about how "He doesn't know what he's putting you through" seem to tell me that that is what you intend. But, honestly i'm not feeling very sympathetic. Maybe because I'm judging the story on its merits and don't have any stake in romance. Not a shipper.
Cheek chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
You're making Sango and Miroku really unlikable. Their uncharitable thoughts about Inuyasha after they nearly caused his death make it seems like their friendship is shallow. They just seem very petty.
HawkofNavarre chapter 41 . 2/2/2013
I'm glad I've stumbled upon this story, despite the fact you haven't updated for about 2 years. The plot is so interesting and reading this basically took over my life for a few days. xD Your writing is also quite a pleasure to read. I really like the way you portray the characters as well as progress the romance.

Anyway, I hope you have a spark of inspiration and come back to this story. I've really enjoyed reading it so far, and although I realize there's only a very slim chance that you'll come back to this after 2 years, I'll follow this fic anyway. :)
guest chapter 41 . 9/28/2012
will you ever finish this story? I want to read it! lol, but really, tons of people want you to finish the story! it is so good! please finish!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
You wrote this one chapter really good! I could feel my head pounding from you explaining inuyasha's headache. Good job :)
ImayHaveaName chapter 41 . 4/24/2012
Just reread the whole story. Still loving it! Hope you're not finished with it :/
Selene Appia chapter 41 . 6/1/2011
Amazing fic, really. I hope you update soon.
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 41 . 4/17/2011
So what happens next?
Corinne chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I can really imagine Inuyasha on the defensive right now - all of the characters are very vivid and realistic - you rock.
Kaenin chapter 41 . 3/4/2011
update soon! a 2 month wait sux!
Ami Angel chapter 41 . 2/5/2011
Yes, please continue writing! I'm enjoying this story a lot and am really impressed with how you've kept going!