Reviews for Settle the Score
Marinelife37 chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
I understand. I'm glad you even updated. I loved the chapter.
Sango-maru chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
I'd be interested in Beta-reading it. I don't have an official beta-thing on my profile.. probably due to the fact that I never really write stories on HERE, but eh.

And here I'd thought that you up and died. Glad to hear that you didn't.

It's fascinating how you flip from present to past so easily. Most authors have this terrible problem surrounding it, and can only do so with much " *'s" and saying "this part's in the past two years or so."

I'm curious about where this story is headed with Inuyasha's missing past and this "Haranobu"... or was it "Hachiro" ? Either way, I sense we're really starting to get into the mystery!

E-mail me/message me if you'd be interested in me beta-reading your next chapters. And if you've already found someone else, well, at least I'll still be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Get it up quickly! ]
Caitriona695 chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
I haven't even read the current chapter and I'm already doing a happy dance. SQUE!
Scherezade7 chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
Welcome back! Three long years without an update...but I totally know what you mean about having to remind yourself of your story's plot to get back into the swing of things. I actually found your update after re-reading my own stuff with the idea of continuing one of the stories!

At any rate...I am of course dying for Kagome and Inuyasha to have their confrontation. I still don't feel your version of Kagome quite gets the fact that she was a party to his near murder. Her cavalier activation of the subjugation spell has always bothered me. Implies a continuing lack of trust in Inuyasha's judgement, which you would think would not be such an issue after all of their time together. Looking forward to reading more from you!
keebler-elmo chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
welcome back. It was a pleasant surprise to see this updated and I hope to see more of it in the future. I am looking forward to Inuyasha either confronting Kagome or Haranobu. keep up the good work and update soon.
locainlove chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
YAY YOU'RE BACK! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to review this story a lot a few years ago...wow, it seems like ages! Don't worry, I understand how tough it is to update, and then you forget what was going on in the story anyway. Meh, I don't even want to re-read my stories because of the horrible grammar mistakes. But seriously, I have been waiting for this story to update for centuries!

I saw it on my favorite's list as recently updated, and my first thought was, 'oh no, can it be one of those A/N chapters saying that it'll be discontinued?' and then I got to the chapter and it was an update! WOOT! I threw a party! But I have to re-read the story, just to understand what's going on and get my previous track of thought back in place. Well, this was a great chapter! I can't wait to find out what Sesshoumaru is hiding about Inuyasha's past... Dang, I just love Inuyasha angst...I'm so mean to him! I hope you update soon but take your time!

Though, not so much that you update in another three years! BYE BYE!

-locainlove, Faithful Reader and Reviewer
Becky Yuy chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
Dude! You're alive! Haha this makes me very happy! when I saw the story alert, I was like "no way!" but then I thought to myself, this probably isn't really a story, it's just an authors note telling us how sorry you are but you're discontinueing this because you see so many mistakes and you writing style has changed ect ect but it's not! Yay you haha even if there are mistakes, you're one of the few authors who care enough not to quit haha besides you're obviosly doing something right judging by the amount of reviews you have. Please update soon, it's been such a long time since they're has been a good inuyasha story, all of the new ones are either badly written, weak story line, of ooc. Don't even get me started on inuyashas character development! It's also nice to see an inuyasha that's smart and that has been 'betrayed' by kagome since it's always inuyasha that ends up hurting her and it gotten really old haha make kagome suffer from guilt I say haha anyway, I'm rirey for rambling on but i'm very excited that you've started writing again! Hopefully, all the other authors who've put their stories on hold will take a hint...
Bach Suite No. 2 in D minor chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
I can't believe there's actually an update for this story. I've moved across the country, had family members die, and graduated from high school in the time since the last update :P

I can't even review the chapter, because I'm going to have to read through the whole thing all over again to get my place. I only remember a few favorite scenes. Cripes XD

I do love this story though, and will leave a review on the next update after I've read through and can place myself in the story again.
Ani-kun chapter 27 . 7/1/2008
O my god! so much suspense, so much drama, and so much fluff/romance!

Good god, please update soon!

AATD
Danton chapter 27 . 6/8/2008
This is an avesome fic! Please continue, I want more chapter! :D
Ichi-chan1 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
lov it

plzs update soon
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
C'mon Inuyasha, be nice to Shippo for once.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Inuyasha is ALWAYS difficult to write,but you did a fine job on him
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Dun dun dun! He was enslaved? That's awful. Poor Inuyasha. Nice MirSan-very subtle, funny, sweet, and in-character. Not much InuKag yet, but I know there should be more.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
O.o Why'd he attack so fast?
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »