Reviews for Settle the Score
Ichi-chan1 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
lov it

plzs update soon
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
C'mon Inuyasha, be nice to Shippo for once.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Inuyasha is ALWAYS difficult to write,but you did a fine job on him
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Dun dun dun! He was enslaved? That's awful. Poor Inuyasha. Nice MirSan-very subtle, funny, sweet, and in-character. Not much InuKag yet, but I know there should be more.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
O.o Why'd he attack so fast?
Raven Webb chapter 27 . 2/17/2008
its been a couple years now and no updates on your great fic. have you finished it an archived it somewhere else or have you given up? i really hope you haven't given up, i've really enjoyed your fic
TheJusta chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
hey u dead or what last time u posted is two years ago
Jideni3 chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
You know, if I could, I would throw a couch at you.

You're writing leaves me shell-shocked, your portrayal of the characters amazing. The plot you spin so expertly leaves me groveling like a pathetic dog, hungry for more words. And so I, along with the rest of planet, sit and wait patiently for another blessed chapter, roiling with more words that seem to flow from you with graceful ease.

Goddammit person, update the effing fic.

At least gift us with an explanation as to why you've been unable to write more. It would leave us at ease. Unless you've decided to leave us hanging for the sheer fun of it. If that is the case, you can forget about the couch; I'm coming at you with a friggin helicopter.

*sigh* At least give us a thumbs up or a thumbs down as to whether you plan on continuing this story. If you haven't updated because you feel that your writing style has progressed since you wrote this, then lemme tell you something. It don't matter if your writing style has improved or not (which I rather doubt; the quality of this fic astounds me at no end. If you somehow managed to perfect an already flawless fic, I tell you this; you're holy.) A new chapter would be friggin welcomed. We all already love your writing style, and a new chapter would grace us with the oppurtunity to see how you've grown.

You're hearing this from a thirteen-year-old. I'm such a hypocrite.

Peh. Whatever. Just please, umm, update?

Ja ne!
JMaxwell chapter 27 . 7/24/2007
This story is on my list of five IY stories that will be horrifying to see abandoned. I hope you get the inspiration and time to finish it. It's very good.
COAIM chapter 27 . 7/17/2007
have you ever continued the story?
Daigomi chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
er... i dont know if this is relevant but it bugged me a bit. inuyasha's mother's name is Izayoi, they tell you in the third movie. though it's entirely possible you never watched the movie heh... well, it's still really good.
Daigomi chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i almost forgot to mention, i love this story A LOT! i think you have them all in character except for the rare sentence. though i think you should add more "thee"s "thou"s "ye"s and all the other medieval Shakespearian words that litter her speech. but still, great job!
Daigomi chapter 21 . 3/16/2007
actually, literally sankon tetsusou does literally mean soul shattering iron claw, but if you translate it loosely iron reaver soul slealer is basically the same thing. so that's what the anime people and the english version of the manga put instead.
mysterychild chapter 27 . 2/20/2007
. Very interesting story you have so far, and Im defiantly interested on how the next chapters are going to unfold. Nicely crafted.
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »