Reviews for Settle the Score
ImayHaveaName chapter 41 . 4/24/2012
Just reread the whole story. Still loving it! Hope you're not finished with it :/
Selene Appia chapter 41 . 6/1/2011
Amazing fic, really. I hope you update soon.
Bleach fan25 chapter 41 . 4/17/2011
So what happens next?
Corinne chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I can really imagine Inuyasha on the defensive right now - all of the characters are very vivid and realistic - you rock.
Kaenin chapter 41 . 3/4/2011
update soon! a 2 month wait sux!
Ami Angel chapter 41 . 2/5/2011
Yes, please continue writing! I'm enjoying this story a lot and am really impressed with how you've kept going!
Jellybean06 chapter 41 . 1/23/2011
I feel my heart break for Inuyasha...all the cruelties he's had to endure. First with his mother, and then just having his faith in humanity/youkai slowly destroyed one person at a time.

I'm curious to see how this progresses, though.

Update soon? Maybe?
BicolourRaptor chapter 41 . 1/6/2011
good chapter cant wait for the next one
petpeeves12 chapter 41 . 1/6/2011
Soo episodic for the past... It sounds like you can turn lil inu's past into a whole different story in itself
Sango-maru chapter 40 . 1/5/2011
Ooookay...

So I read chapter 41 [right after I got the story alert sometime around 11 this morning] but haven't had the opportunity to review until now. Howerver... it's not here anymore. Why? TT

Anyways - I've been following this fic since it's conception, and I'm always super excited for your infrequent updates because, truthfully, you're one of the only authors I've ever known to keep the plot original and characters IC. I started rereading the first couple chapters again to compare your writing style over the years. So, ah... question:

*Back in chapter 4 [and probably about 8 years ago, lol] you brought the concept of "werewolves" into the plot - with Inuyasha acting very suspicious about it - then let it drop within the next chapter or so. I suppose I'm just wondering how/if? that still ties in with the plot as of more recently. I understand how plans change as you write and learn more about your own writing, but I'm secretly totally hoping you bring that back into play because hello, werewolf!Inuyasha would be extremely awesome. [Although werewolf!random-side-chara would be interesting too, so long as the suspicious!Inuyasha bit is explained to some extent.]

*cough*

Yeahh...

I'm going to let you get back to doing your thing now, but I do hope you take my question into some consideration! *bows*

Update as soon as you are able to, 'kay? ]]

-kyokichii
XamemegamiX chapter 41 . 1/5/2011
OMG! I love this story so much! I really love how you incorporate reasons why the Inuyasha we know is how he is with things from his past! Especially the whole "no sleep during the new moon" part! So clever! You are amazing! I cannot wait!
lexbirdy chapter 40 . 12/8/2010
This is the best story I've ever read! PLEASE CONTINUE! I would hate for such a great story to have a bad ending!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Sorry, I'm just to lazy to log in. But I find it hilarious that it was a Magpie demon. After all, they do like shiny things! (Snickers) Shippo Out!
XamemegamiX chapter 40 . 11/29/2010
Oh no! You haven't updated for a few months! I just stumbled upon this story recently and I have done NOTHING but read it. I put off studying and even sleeping just to read it! It is by far the most thought out and interesting story that I have come across! I am very disappointed that it seemingly ends here. I hope you are just busy and are still working on a chapter. If you aren't, then I am literally begging you to continue! Don't leave me hanging!

You are a fabulous writer! I love your portrayal of everyone, even though it is a bit harsh sometimes. It makes it seem more than just a simple fairytale, and makes it seem closer to real life. I LOVE THIS STORY!

Please, please, PLEASE continue?
ChevalierMalFet chapter 40 . 10/27/2010
This is the only Fanfiction I continue to read. The characterization isn't always perfect, but it is good enough, and works with the background you've created. I, as always, am most interested in Inuyasha, so I'll be happy when he wakes up. Hopefully, you'll continue with your presentation of IY as the previous chapters...a deeper brooding Inuyasha is best. I always leaned towards dark when writing Inuyasha, and I think it just makes the most sense for his character. I hope that the tension between kagome and IY doesn't draw out too long, mostly because I am anxious to find out how it ends. Keep going and I look forward to future chapters. (this was too hard to write on a phone...)
939 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »