Reviews for Settle the Score
Alviniju chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
This is an exellent story but...um, you have your assessments slightly off, here are the most averagely used ones.

san: It basically means Mr. or Mrs. You use it for either gender. (Mr./Mrs. Saitoh Saitoh-san)

chan: Use this for children, particularly little girls. You could get away with using it for girls who are younger than you or maybe the same age. (Mari-chan)

kun: Use this with little kids, particularly little boys. Same as -

chan. (Taka-kun)

sensei: Teacher. You use this for any kind of teacher or instructor. (Aoki-sensei)

sama: This is a very formal title and not used that often. It's reserved for very important people. In Japanese, the word for god is "Kamisam
Jordan chapter 40 . 8/14/2010
I have been following this story since 2002, so i get soo excited when a new chapter comes out! Even if it is months inbetween :)

I think the story is absolutely great, and i am really looking forward to when inuyasha is finally awake and in the story again!
ImayHaveaName chapter 40 . 8/13/2010
You never cease to amaze and entertain, thats for sure. I consistantly find myself reading this story over and over again, it is one of the few fictions i can find on this website that actually show a deeper part of inuyasha (or at least, a part that isn't "misunderstood and scared")

While not the first fiction centering on inuyasha's past it is, in my humble opinion, the best. You keep an impressive level on the OCCness to the point where it is barely (if at all) noticable. Your backstory, phenomenal, your cliffhangers, tortorous, the fact that you manage to REALLY show why the rosary is so stupid...brings me endless enjoyment.

Keep up the great work
Jellybean06 chapter 40 . 8/8/2010
God, the one thing that's always bothered me is thing about the rosary and the way Kagome holds so much power over Inuyasha. I really like the way you focus on it in this story and how unfair it really is.

So Inuyasha's past becomes a little clearer but still such a mystery...

I hope to see another update soon!
petpeeves12 chapter 40 . 8/3/2010
wow. So KAg has a crazy nightmare and then gets some insight on inu. :) There still is a big mystery surrounding him that's for sure
nased0 chapter 40 . 8/2/2010
Interesting dialogue about these subduing rosaries.

But Kagome can't remove this collar, because it's her last line of defense in case of Inuyasha's youkai transformation.

Let's face the fact - Inuyasha has something akin to a split personality disorder, or maybe he is a host to a dangerous magical lifeform that takes control over his body in case of a grave danger.

But Kagome uses this rosary frivolously. She prefers to make decisions by herself, ignoring Inuyasha's feelings and distrusting his situational awareness, routinely humiliating and hurting him.
a random critic chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
ummm... i thought inuyasha's mother was named izaiyoi... watch the inuyasha movie 3.
Danton chapter 39 . 7/17/2010
Yeah!

Yes, I have a habit, to review 1 one before the updating (don't know why is my sense of time like this) :D

Sorry, because I'm just writing the review now, but in the real world I was having a lot of work, and I don't have much time to read fanfictions.

This chapters are awesome! I almost believed that you will kill Kagome (after Kirara, who knows?), I just can't sit on my chair, I was soooooo nervous. Isobe is a really manipulator. I'm getting curious is he having some power (he is much-much older than he looks out, and when he was speaking I guessed he is "bespelling" the crow). I hope we will know more about him, because there are some of questions :)

And I hope too that Inuyasha will finally wake up :D He is my favorite character and you are writing his personality fantastic! I know the last some chapter happened just during one night, but I fell it lot more (like in the movies, when the time is sloving) :) I can't even say where are we in the story line (in the middle, or the ending?). How big is this story in your head? :D

Oh, and I saw that this fanfiction is again nominated in Inuyasha Fan Guild in the best drama cathegory! I hope you will win. I read the other nominations as well, and your work appeal to me the best. Good Luck!
Jellybean06 chapter 39 . 6/21/2010
And things get more screwed up. What's with all these rosaries? And Isobe is truly insane, it seems.

I hope things will clear up soon!
animeluverz chapter 39 . 6/18/2010
it was a great chapter but i wander when you're going to finish the fanfic but apart from that i can't wait to read the end and i hope to read another of your fanfics in the mean time hurry cause i'm really impatient in reading the end
junyortrakr chapter 39 . 6/16/2010
Well, it seems like they survived for the moment. The fact that they're exhausted, beat up, and in enemy territory doesn't make the situation look good, though. It wouldn't be especially unlikely if any of the humans got an infection from a wound even if the loss of blood wasn't fatal. Still, at least they're alive to have to worry about that.
petpeeves12 chapter 39 . 5/28/2010
poor shippo haveing a rosary now too. I hope kagome can learn to take them off
petpeeves12 chapter 38 . 5/28/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh! Kagome!
petpeeves12 chapter 35 . 5/28/2010
Poor kirara
petpeeves12 chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
I kinda like these characters :)
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »