Reviews for Settle the Score
a random critic chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
ummm... i thought inuyasha's mother was named izaiyoi... watch the inuyasha movie 3.
Danton chapter 39 . 7/17/2010
Yeah!

Yes, I have a habit, to review 1 one before the updating (don't know why is my sense of time like this) :D

Sorry, because I'm just writing the review now, but in the real world I was having a lot of work, and I don't have much time to read fanfictions.

This chapters are awesome! I almost believed that you will kill Kagome (after Kirara, who knows?), I just can't sit on my chair, I was soooooo nervous. Isobe is a really manipulator. I'm getting curious is he having some power (he is much-much older than he looks out, and when he was speaking I guessed he is "bespelling" the crow). I hope we will know more about him, because there are some of questions :)

And I hope too that Inuyasha will finally wake up :D He is my favorite character and you are writing his personality fantastic! I know the last some chapter happened just during one night, but I fell it lot more (like in the movies, when the time is sloving) :) I can't even say where are we in the story line (in the middle, or the ending?). How big is this story in your head? :D

Oh, and I saw that this fanfiction is again nominated in Inuyasha Fan Guild in the best drama cathegory! I hope you will win. I read the other nominations as well, and your work appeal to me the best. Good Luck!
Jellybean06 chapter 39 . 6/21/2010
And things get more screwed up. What's with all these rosaries? And Isobe is truly insane, it seems.

I hope things will clear up soon!
animeluverz chapter 39 . 6/18/2010
it was a great chapter but i wander when you're going to finish the fanfic but apart from that i can't wait to read the end and i hope to read another of your fanfics in the mean time hurry cause i'm really impatient in reading the end
junyortrakr chapter 39 . 6/16/2010
Well, it seems like they survived for the moment. The fact that they're exhausted, beat up, and in enemy territory doesn't make the situation look good, though. It wouldn't be especially unlikely if any of the humans got an infection from a wound even if the loss of blood wasn't fatal. Still, at least they're alive to have to worry about that.
petpeeves12 chapter 39 . 5/28/2010
poor shippo haveing a rosary now too. I hope kagome can learn to take them off
petpeeves12 chapter 38 . 5/28/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh! Kagome!
petpeeves12 chapter 35 . 5/28/2010
Poor kirara
petpeeves12 chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
I kinda like these characters :)
petpeeves12 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
:D 3
petpeeves12 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
It was already early evening, and they had been making way since breakfast. When Kagome had suggested to rest and cock something, Miroku had told her that they would need to go on to reach the village before sunset and that they could eat and rest there.

I just had to quote that line. I know you meant cook something and not cock something, but I still think its funny.
nased0 chapter 39 . 5/21/2010
It was a very good, intense action chapter.

I hope that they will get this slaver soon!
Danton chapter 37 . 5/13/2010
Please update another chapter! The curiousity is killing me! Or at least give some sign you are here :)
pepperikeys chapter 37 . 4/2/2010
Please update soon I really wanna know whats going on with Inuyasha and Kagome!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
You have no idea... how terribly thrilled I am that you've updated again. I know you started updating again a while ago... but I was currently distracted with 18 credits of college and 30 hours of work, so I really couldn't follow up like I wanted to. But since graduating I was finally able to get back to FF.N and see things happily. And low and behold, I see your story back and I literally squealed with Glee.

I've been... LOVING this story, I went back and re-read it because I couldn't remember where I left off (I think it was somewhere around chapter 19 or 20 so YAY!

Now I can keep a keen eye on you and trail along with the rest of your loyal fans. I'm so glad to have this story back!
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »