Reviews for Settle the Score
animeluverz chapter 39 . 6/18/2010
it was a great chapter but i wander when you're going to finish the fanfic but apart from that i can't wait to read the end and i hope to read another of your fanfics in the mean time hurry cause i'm really impatient in reading the end
junyortrakr chapter 39 . 6/16/2010
Well, it seems like they survived for the moment. The fact that they're exhausted, beat up, and in enemy territory doesn't make the situation look good, though. It wouldn't be especially unlikely if any of the humans got an infection from a wound even if the loss of blood wasn't fatal. Still, at least they're alive to have to worry about that.
petpeeves12 chapter 39 . 5/28/2010
poor shippo haveing a rosary now too. I hope kagome can learn to take them off
petpeeves12 chapter 38 . 5/28/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh! Kagome!
petpeeves12 chapter 35 . 5/28/2010
Poor kirara
petpeeves12 chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
I kinda like these characters :)
petpeeves12 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
:D 3
petpeeves12 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
It was already early evening, and they had been making way since breakfast. When Kagome had suggested to rest and cock something, Miroku had told her that they would need to go on to reach the village before sunset and that they could eat and rest there.

I just had to quote that line. I know you meant cook something and not cock something, but I still think its funny.
nased0 chapter 39 . 5/21/2010
It was a very good, intense action chapter.

I hope that they will get this slaver soon!
Danton chapter 37 . 5/13/2010
Please update another chapter! The curiousity is killing me! Or at least give some sign you are here :)
pepperikeys chapter 37 . 4/2/2010
Please update soon I really wanna know whats going on with Inuyasha and Kagome!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
You have no idea... how terribly thrilled I am that you've updated again. I know you started updating again a while ago... but I was currently distracted with 18 credits of college and 30 hours of work, so I really couldn't follow up like I wanted to. But since graduating I was finally able to get back to FF.N and see things happily. And low and behold, I see your story back and I literally squealed with Glee.

I've been... LOVING this story, I went back and re-read it because I couldn't remember where I left off (I think it was somewhere around chapter 19 or 20 so YAY!

Now I can keep a keen eye on you and trail along with the rest of your loyal fans. I'm so glad to have this story back!
Jellybean06 chapter 37 . 2/26/2010
And what does Sesshoumaru have to do with all of this? Why does Masato have to wear a rosary? Who exactly is Isobe anyways? So many questions!

Another great chapter. The tension/suspense just keeps building, but at least Sango and Miroku are a little bit more in control of their situation. I think I like Masato, too, but I'm not sure yet. Hopefully he doesn't turn on them.

I'm looking forward to reading about Inuyasha again. Update soon please!
junyortrakr chapter 36 . 1/14/2010
Well, it seems like they're all alive for the moment. I rather prefer it that Sango wasn't raped. It will certainly take them a while to recover, if they even get that chance.

It's the last year of the decade, but you wouldn't know it by what you hear all the time.
Jellybean06 chapter 36 . 1/14/2010
So much angst! I was so worried for Sango, but it seems she was saved, somehow.

And Inuyasha...I don't know, but he needs to work things out and get himself back together. Well actually, everyone just needs to talk or /something/ because the situation is just getting worse and worse...more and more betrayals/general tragedies.

But it was a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!

And I think it's the first year of the new decade, after all, we say the 90s, not the 91s XD
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »