Reviews for Settle the Score
petpeeves12 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
:D 3
petpeeves12 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
It was already early evening, and they had been making way since breakfast. When Kagome had suggested to rest and cock something, Miroku had told her that they would need to go on to reach the village before sunset and that they could eat and rest there.

I just had to quote that line. I know you meant cook something and not cock something, but I still think its funny.
nased0 chapter 39 . 5/21/2010
It was a very good, intense action chapter.

I hope that they will get this slaver soon!
Danton chapter 37 . 5/13/2010
Please update another chapter! The curiousity is killing me! Or at least give some sign you are here :)
pepperikeys chapter 37 . 4/2/2010
Please update soon I really wanna know whats going on with Inuyasha and Kagome!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
You have no idea... how terribly thrilled I am that you've updated again. I know you started updating again a while ago... but I was currently distracted with 18 credits of college and 30 hours of work, so I really couldn't follow up like I wanted to. But since graduating I was finally able to get back to FF.N and see things happily. And low and behold, I see your story back and I literally squealed with Glee.

I've been... LOVING this story, I went back and re-read it because I couldn't remember where I left off (I think it was somewhere around chapter 19 or 20 so YAY!

Now I can keep a keen eye on you and trail along with the rest of your loyal fans. I'm so glad to have this story back!
Jellybean06 chapter 37 . 2/26/2010
And what does Sesshoumaru have to do with all of this? Why does Masato have to wear a rosary? Who exactly is Isobe anyways? So many questions!

Another great chapter. The tension/suspense just keeps building, but at least Sango and Miroku are a little bit more in control of their situation. I think I like Masato, too, but I'm not sure yet. Hopefully he doesn't turn on them.

I'm looking forward to reading about Inuyasha again. Update soon please!
junyortrakr chapter 36 . 1/14/2010
Well, it seems like they're all alive for the moment. I rather prefer it that Sango wasn't raped. It will certainly take them a while to recover, if they even get that chance.

It's the last year of the decade, but you wouldn't know it by what you hear all the time.
Jellybean06 chapter 36 . 1/14/2010
So much angst! I was so worried for Sango, but it seems she was saved, somehow.

And Inuyasha...I don't know, but he needs to work things out and get himself back together. Well actually, everyone just needs to talk or /something/ because the situation is just getting worse and worse...more and more betrayals/general tragedies.

But it was a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!

And I think it's the first year of the new decade, after all, we say the 90s, not the 91s XD
ChevalierMalFet chapter 35 . 12/28/2009
I'm glad you've kept on with this story. The buildup was long but worth it and the final conflict has been apocalypctic so far. I don't think any shortage of reviews is a reflection of your writing so much as a loss in fans in IY fanfics in general. Thanks for the story and keep it up.
En Satsu Koku Ryuu Ha chapter 35 . 12/2/2009
I"m very happy to see an update of this. It's great that chapters are coming out consistently once more. Wonderful, suspenseful chapter, very much so looking forward to future additions.

Until next time, bye. :)
Danton chapter 35 . 12/2/2009
Hey!

I'm very happy because you came back a year ago :D And I really like long storys with a lot spears. They are much more realistic and bear a resemblance with the life like the simpler writings. The real life aren't severe :)

And I think there are a whale of people who are reading your story just don't write review :)

This chapter was really scary, my heart is still beating quickly. And I can't decide: Isobe is now strong or weak in fight? Back in Kaede's village his style was good, but now he is doing almost nothing. Besides I'm more and more curious what is the connection between and Inuyasha? When will you enlight us? :D

(Sorry if my grammar is "blurred" I'm hungarian and I can't speak english perfectly [yet!])
junyortrakr chapter 35 . 11/30/2009
Things are going very badly for our friends. Unless something changes, we won't even have time to find out what's really going on.
mysterychild chapter 35 . 11/29/2009
Well, you haven't lost this reader! :D I'm still very much interested in what's going to happen, and I'm so glad you are continuing it. -
Jordan chapter 35 . 11/29/2009
Omg! i have been following this story since you FIRST started writing..like 5 years ago! i check this website every freaking week to see if you have updated... i love this story, i love that it is all about inuyasha...i like the parts about his past and his pain...i think its underplayed in the series.

The only parts so far i havent liked is when kagome had that vision like thing...unless that is conected more in the future parts of the story...and the part that is coming with sango, i dont know, sexual stuff seems a little off.

this is such an amazing cliff hanger..i know its cheesy but i just want to see inuyasha kill everyone, you make him seem so powerful its wonderful!

iam probably your biggest fan, i love this story i have devoted alot of time haha.

and i like that this is really drawn out, thats the advantage of stories! you dont need to fit them in 30 minute blocks, you can get alot of emotion and background story in there..like im waiting to see how his past and his traininga nd his headaches and all of that come back and i think your doing a fantastic job...i hope you get another chapter out sooN!
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »