Reviews for Settle the Score
usagipegusus chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
Hi! I like youre long chapter. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
i really really really really really luv this story. plz keep writing more
Misbehaved Lie chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
Me: Heh, heh. It's a long story on how this goes. So don't let me waste your time.

Kara: I'm her friend. It would very scary to see Wolf Moon as a Faeire. ((shudders))

Me: Um... yeah. Well, there is one other that should be here... So where is he?

Kenoko: I'm here. Nice story.

Me: I like it.

Kara: me too! _
Angels.Exist chapter 4 . 12/27/2002
Update! Update! I want to see more of the story!
nEw moDel n0. 15 chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
OMFG! this story is so sad, ( i have been listening to Marylin Manson Mechanical Animals album) and the songs "Last Day on Earth" & "Coma White" fit oh so very well to your story...its sad, but i LOVE...LOVE it, you need to finish this, or put up chapter 4...i wanna find out why Inuyasha has trouble talking about his past, and what did really happen in thsoe 6 years he blocked out. Major Kudos to you
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
oh yes, the mind of a woman is complicated ... anyways great story... its something different from all the other stories i've read so far
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
usagipegusus chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
Hi! I think that you wrote everthing fine. Continue soon!
Queen of Blades chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
O.O i like it... can't wait to read the rest!
MikoGoddess chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
so it is... Merry Christmas! _ I think a vocab section at the end of each chapter would be better, so the reader wouldn't have to go through the whole story wondering what the words meant. I can't wait to hear their conversation. _~
usagipegusus chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
Hi! Relly liked this chapter... don't see many stories dealling with Inu's past...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
keep going please . i want to hear what his past was about and everything
Chri chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
You have to type in &chapter2 after the URL, somehow messed it up

. ?storyid1136898&chapter2

I have heard this bug should go away after some time
Bex chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Ooooooohhhhh!Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie! Goddie!

*Gasp!* keep writing!