Reviews for Trading Yesterday
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 6/16
I am not ashamed to admit that I cried so much reading this story! I love it so much, and I especially love how Harry would cuddle with Skull so often. :D
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 6/16
Such a tear jerker this first chapter is! But awesome though. :)
a person d chapter 8 . 6/13
I will admit to nearly crying a few times in sheer love of these characters and how you've woven them together along with a fantastic plot to make this story so wonderfully beautiful! I loved it so much! Have a wonderful day!
animeromance1972 chapter 8 . 6/2
HELL YEAH!
Armandhas chapter 8 . 5/31
Perfect story. Loved every letter of it. Thank you for this.
Sadia140230 chapter 7 . 5/25
I honestly love this story. It made me tear up a lot. In fact, as I am writing this, I teared up as well. I love the bond between the Arcobaleno and Harry.
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 8 . 4/2
Amazing story! I've never read about child Harry being the Sky Arcobaleno, most is HarryxAll or Harry's harem. This story is like a fresh air. I love it.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 3/19
nice
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 8 . 3/18
Loved it!
L'uke-chan chapter 8 . 3/7
This was magnificent 3 Absolutely stunning! I cannot even begin to express how much I fell in love with your story-telling. So so amazing. I went on a roller-coaster of a ride thinking - Oh, Harry definitely won't die. Oh my, Harry will definitely die o.o . Wait a minute, so he didn't die? He will? He won't? :DDDD" haha. BRILLIANT. Would love to read more if you ever find more inspiration for this story.

Lovely!
fernandfeather chapter 8 . 3/6
I'm so glad this had a happy ending.
Love it.
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 2/19
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Serves them right. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 2/19
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You didn't kill anyone off unnecessarily. Whoot!
Observing Spectator chapter 8 . 1/28
This is a wonderful story, I'm so glad you wrote, I'm thankful! Now I'm off to read the SEQUEL!