Reviews for Trading Yesterday
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 8 . 12/9
Love the Vindice. To bits.
secretwhovianpony chapter 8 . 12/6
O.o Damn. That... That was one hell of a story. I loved it!
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 8 . 11/29
It was a really good story

I thought reborn and the other went after vvoldmort when they toke peters arm
The only thing I regret now is that I haven't seen ex-Acrobaleno's reactions on Harry's death. I love this story.
grimkit chapter 1 . 11/20
This story was awesome!
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 11/18
Oh yeah, got to love the just deserts. Think this will be the model that I base how good all other KHR stories are, on.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 11/18
The story draws out so much emotion. I think this is the most emotional I have been in months. A rollercoaster but such a good one that I can't ever regret getting to experience it.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 11/18
I get chills reading this. Then I get teary-eyed. Then I chuckle for a little while. I don't think I will be able to forget about this story any time soon. It has that much of an impact.
bloodshound chapter 8 . 10/23
That. Was. AWESOME!
Seriously. That story sucked me right in. I think you might be one of my new fave authors...
loleo chapter 8 . 10/10
This is not – please read: N O T – a complete story. It can't be, because the real ending was not written by you or better, your epilogue lost the chapter with the ending. Please, pretty please, surch for your ending on your computer. There are too many broken endings.
What will happen now, that Harry has a future? And with whom?
What will happen in the future of all of the now freed Acrobaleno? And with the Vindice? Will there be pairings with one or the other Acrobaleno? Or will they find love in the Mafia? Vindice? The magical or non-magical populace? With another Flame-user, unrelated to the Mafia?
What will happen with Sirius? With Remus, who so thoughtless lend the object for the Darc-Magic-Tracker to Dumbledore?
So many open futures for us poor, poor readers to think of. Especially, as we want to know what YOU will dream up... so, please think about a full epilogue ending. Pretty please...
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 9/30
Awesome story. Freaking loved the idea and really glad that Harry survived.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 8 . 8/3
This story was adorable and heartbreaking, but SOUL LIFTING too
Fireofargentis chapter 8 . 7/23
You magnificent bastard this was beautiful the only thing it could have make it better was seeing the trails OMG I LOVED IT hell i teared up at least once per chapter
Cinthya chapter 8 . 7/9
Bisi 5 years on azcaban, because of what he do to snape when he was 15... Bisi, i wish to know snape judgement... But it is okay, i would not like it.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 6/16
I am not ashamed to admit that I cried so much reading this story! I love it so much, and I especially love how Harry would cuddle with Skull so often. :D